Join our server on Discord

A fond (TEMPORARY) farewell.
ChaosFlameRenamon Wrote:Crimson when exactly did you join the SDP? Also I challenged Zorromon to a rematch in the DaD Deathmatch Arena.

Check under Groups on the top menu and look under SDP, you'll see I'm on the member list. Oh, and I'll have Zorromon in the arena in a sec.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gunter: The place I'm going to malaria and death from exposure are the least of my worries.

DMX: I don't think giving the kids playboys will work. They're only around 10 or so.

Dridien: I can't bring a gun, I'll be flying down and I'm gonna have enough troubles going through the metal detector with my leg, don't need another reason. But it's no big deal, I'll be almost 3 feet taller than any kid there so if I need to I can just german suplex them or use that one move that I haven't made a name for yet.

Senjuro: They do have an archery range so that'll be fun, and it might just solve the whole shotgun problem.

Chaos: Your request to the group is pretty much quaranteed now!

Lonely: DMX and Gunter. I can't think of any two people I'd trust more than the D and P in SDP.

Ghost: I'm not the one you have to worry about surviving. The kids on the other hand Twisted .

Munkee: I'm gonna miss everyone too, but I'll be sure to come back with tons of pictures.

Crimson: They provide bugspray but bugs never seemed to bug me (Hehe, that's funny) so I'll be okay.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
...why is everyone calling him Boss, I ask of of morbid curiosity.
Boss of SDP. Didn't mean to muscle in on your territory oh great one. *Hands Boss Reo a cat in apologies*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Um...shadowknight?

I am the imaginnary L once talked about....I am a myth...then

SLDP!!!

So I am chooped liver.....Speaking of liver... Ahhhh...Whatever.......

I will do my best in your absense......<even though I am not on the list.... Shadow...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
hehe...I'll do my best aswell. And i dont need to be in the name...I get to be the sexy girl that makes all the guys wanna join. :3
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Um...shadowknight?

I am the imaginnary L once talked about....I am a myth...then

SLDP!!!

So I am chooped liver.....Speaking of liver... Ahhhh...Whatever.......

I will do my best in your absense......<even though I am not on the list.... Shadow...

Don't take offense, it's just that Me, DMX, and Gun were the orignal members, and the name resembles the order of which we joined. And even if you aren't in the main name every member is as important as the last, it's just that SDPLCDM (The first letter in everyones name except Gun who is the P) is kinda stupid. I'm working on a better name that will hopefully incorporate everyone but the problem there is we'd have to change everytime someone joins and that would be annoying. And before I forget *Picks up his broken board and a hunk of meat* Watch where you throw these things.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Good luck, and make sure you follow the directions:
1- Don't drink salty water.
2- Don't eat sandwiches if they have dentures or a moving face on them.
3- Don't leave your basket close to anthills.
Personally, I don't see a problem with SDP. Just call it Shadow Dragon Pack like you were instead of Shadowknight DragonMasterX ... PGunterVanCrimson, and you've got a general name that's only slightly off-topic unless you'd like to add shadows and dragons to the group themes.
Slightly off-topic-just another thing that represents us. XD