Join our server on Discord

A fond (TEMPORARY) farewell.
Shadowknight Wrote:Shadow: Why is this sounding more like a bad idea every second?

Slashmon: Haven't you seen any frankenstein movies? He's probably gonna go mad with power and destroy you.

Shadow: I have an idea!

Slashmon: Why is it that everytime you say "I have an Idea!" I'm suddenly filled with terror?

Shadow: We'll give him so much power that he can't possibly become more powerful!

Slashmon: Oh yeah, that's why.

Hmmm. they did that to me at the old lab, now im kept in the new lab.
DragonMasterX Wrote:He'd be power thirst if too much power is pumped into him, or either, he'd explode.
I'm betting he'd explode.
I second that.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:I second that.

I didnt explode, but I was created with this power, I dont know how he'll fare though :?
You don't know Shadow.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If you guys do it im the only one who is able to stop him (exept maybe chuck norris).
I guess it depends on his power limiters and the setting and how much power you plan on putting in him. :? But I still think he'll explode. :P
Djinn Cangan Wrote:I guess it depends on his power limiters and the setting and how much power you plan on putting in him. :? But I still think he'll explode. :P

I am able to absorb powers so its all good. :D
mentalguy Wrote:
Djinn Cangan Wrote:I guess it depends on his power limiters and the setting and how much power you plan on putting in him. :? But I still think he'll explode. :P

I am able to absorb powers so its all good. :D
I was talking about Mecha Gunter.
I was talking about absorbing his power before he gets to strong or explodes. :?