Join our server on Discord

another day starting out bad
speaking of open heart surgrey, I almost had a heart attack watching some subliminal messaging. it started out fine then some prayer came on in a weird voice then something screamed and fucking pictures of gore, blood, bloody bodies choped up. I immediatly hit the close button and vow to never go back to that link.

damn good thing no one was in the house at the time, cause I sreamed enough to be heard from the next house, but i had the music going loud at the time so no one heard.

damn, my heart is still racing like fuck. anyway, i knew that my day was going to go bad in some way or another.
Ghost_Op Wrote:Why did your heart fuck up?

*shrugs* I duno...my parents just told me that I had open heart surgery at 6 months...December of '93 i think. Lovely way to celebrate Christmas. XD
You know that might explain something. No wonder you're different.
All people who have been close to death seem to act strange.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I hope you guys mean that in a good way...

I'm still happeh I dont need a second surgery! =D (atleast not for another few years)
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:I hope you guys mean that in a good way...

I'm still happeh I dont need a second surgery! =D (atleast not for another few years)

I meant it in a good way. I had a disease too when I was younger, 50/50 life or death. I think you all can guess how that ended.

Shadow: 2

Death: 0

BOOYA!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
speaking of life or death (thinks back a sec.) the doctors told my legal guardian(bio.parents) that I only had at leat three if not two weeks to live*or months, I'm not sure* but here I am today with a red hat, and my night clothes typing away on fan made stories, and reading this message board. battled with lamonia (not sure if spelled right) once and could've gotten worse at the age of seven, ear infections all through my childhood every now and then.

sick with a cold practically yearly, and the flu once in awhile. almost had my ring finger chopped off when i was two by my little bro. and now watching my OLDER sister because she does crazy stupid things.

but other than that, my day was good.
fred_18 Wrote:speaking of open heart surgrey, I almost had a heart attack watching some subliminal messaging. it started out fine then some prayer came on in a weird voice then something screamed and fucking pictures of gore, blood, bloody bodies choped up. I immediatly hit the close button and vow to never go back to that link.

damn good thing no one was in the house at the time, cause I sreamed enough to be heard from the next house, but i had the music going loud at the time so no one heard.

damn, my heart is still racing like fuck. anyway, i knew that my day was going to go bad in some way or another.

Woo! What was the link?
Yap! What was it?
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/prank/
then click the 'subliminal music and images'

but today kind of went out of hand in ways that would be considered mild