Join our server on Discord

another day starting out bad
Ghost_Op Wrote:Now that's something worth complaining about (seriously).

Sigh, I wasn't thinking when I wrote that post (sleep deprivation). The watch just held a lot of memories for me is all.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I wake up every morning to a postal cat either:

A: Clawing me because I'm not feeding him.

or

B: Chasing another cat into my room so they both jump on my back and scare the daylights out of me.

Then I walk down the stairs, experiencing alot of pain from my leg the whole way. Then I eat breakfast and take some painkillers, then I get on here around 6 with no recollection of the days events.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:I wake up every morning to a postal cat either:

A: Clawing me because I'm not feeding him.

or

B: Chasing another cat into my room so they both jump on my back and scare the daylights out of me.

Then I walk down the stairs, experiencing alot of pain from my leg the whole way. Then I eat breakfast and take some painkillers, then I get on here around 6 with no recollection of the days events.

Good, your life is interesting. Cats clawing your face builds character, too.
Well- mornings are boring around here except for the occasional arguements that break out randomly.

Other wise, it would be too quiet.
nothing to rant about today except that this morning is going off good, bad sign for a bad day for me though.
Is morning wood a good thing or a bad thing?
not sure, going to have to look into that...

anyway, i got that feeling that today will turn out bad.
I woke up, played video games and watched Digimon, all while eating Cheez-its and one of those big-ass black and white (RACIST!) cookies from the bakery. Being set for life and not having to work PWNS JOO!!!
Heres how my day went:
Got up, 8 am. ate breakfast and took a shower. Played on the internet for a few hours, called Epsilon, took an hour loong nap...

and then I had to go to the Texas Children's Hospital to do the whole Pediatric Cardiology appointment (the effects of open heart surgery dont go away after 12 years. -_-). I hate that place. Me and my dad were there for 5 hours!! I was so hungry by the time I got out...

anyways, I'm healthy and everything...but the actual appointment sucked...They used that gel they use for ultrasounds to look at my heart...>_< it was cold. And I had the sticker-things stuck to me TWICE! it hurts really bad when you pull 'em off...and I have this doctor guy I dont like (not sure why, I just dont like him.)

Two good things though:
1. Compared to other teenagers/young adults who had open heart surgery at one time or another, I'm doing phenominal (spelling?). Basically, all these other kids are having problems...cant exercise right, their hearts are leaking (or something like that, i dont remember). but I'm perfectly good! ^_^

2. I dont have to go back for another 2 years! Thank god for that!
Why did your heart fuck up?