Join our server on Discord

Poll: Would you read BT&TUP?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sure, I'll give it a try
60.00%
6 60.00%
Nope
30.00%
3 30.00%
Maybe, if I get bored
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you trust me.
Herr Mullen Wrote:Nope, he's not a Briton ("Brit" is non-existant), he's an American.

Lol, pardon my laziness! Heh, anyways, he's still my "fab" author!
Wouldn't that be pronouced fab and not fav like I guess you meant.
Hold on- I've gotten Fab (cool) Mixed up with Fav! lol-
-At least I THINK Fab means cool- more or less! lol
Doesn't Harry die in the next book? about time he dies, no one can go around with that haircut for long, he is lucky I never found him or he would have been X'ed some time ago ><

damn you, Harry Potter! Damn you to the lowest trench in the ocean ><
Nolem can go around with his hair like that. XD

Yeeeah...I still need to get that book. I'm lazy.
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:BritON.

Don't take offence; I'm not insulting you.

I wasn't taking offense, I was just making very clear that I now know that Brit is an incorrect term when referencing a native of citizen of England. I'd like to see an American incorrect name like....Americ. That would be COOL.
Ghost_Op Wrote:...I was just making very clear that I now know that Brit is an incorrect term when referencing a native of citizen of England.

Why is it a guy from Ireland is Irish, a man from Scotland is Scottish, a man from Wales is Welsh, but a guy from England is British?

Britain; the collective name for the countries that make up the British Iles, being Ireland, Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland and England. People from England are English.

Dear, oh, dear. I'm such a know-it-all.
Aww, I'm a Potter fan! lol- I was hooked ever since the scene with "Fluffy"!
Fluffy is awesome. I have three plushies of him. (i think it was a him, i forget)