Join our server on Discord

Poll: Would you read BT&TUP?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sure, I'll give it a try
60.00%
6 60.00%
Nope
30.00%
3 30.00%
Maybe, if I get bored
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you trust me.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Aww, I'm a Potter fan! lol- I was hooked ever since the scene with "Fluffy"!
I bet you also like the dragons don't you. Like norbert. That's his name right?
yeah thats his name, i practically know it kind of by heart. well for (i think DMX) i'd say that the hungurain horntail was a great dragon if you have ever seen the movies. can't say much else about it though.
Yup- I liked Norbert too! Unfortunately, they removed the part where he was huge and they shifted him via broom! -and the other three dragons werent even shown in the fourth movie due to budget! lol
agreed, they could've at least added a bit more information to the show anyway, like what's dobby doing, harry learining the summoning charm and TONS of little details that were big that were left out such as what is going on in hagrids class or trilanys for that fact.
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:...I was just making very clear that I now know that Brit is an incorrect term when referencing a native of citizen of England.

Why is it a guy from Ireland is Irish, a man from Scotland is Scottish, a man from Wales is Welsh, but a guy from England is British?

Britain; the collective name for the countries that make up the British Iles, being Ireland, Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland and England. People from England are English.

Dear, oh, dear. I'm such a know-it-all.

1) Do they have a unified government (UK)? If so, it would be hard to say 'United Kingdomish'.
2) Perhaps it just stuck from the old days, when the British EMPIRE existed.
Ghost_Op Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:...I was just making very clear that I now know that Brit is an incorrect term when referencing a native of citizen of England.

Why is it a guy from Ireland is Irish, a man from Scotland is Scottish, a man from Wales is Welsh, but a guy from England is British?

Britain; the collective name for the countries that make up the British Iles, being Ireland, Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland and England. People from England are English.

Dear, oh, dear. I'm such a know-it-all.

1) Do they have a unified government (UK)? If so, it would be hard to say 'United Kingdomish'.
2) Perhaps it just stuck from the old days, when the British EMPIRE existed.

The English don't have a parliiment of their own. Everyone answers to the Parliment in England, but have a bit of free reign of their own. Scotland, for example, has a smoking ban whilst the English don't. The Ilse of Man had no speed limits, until recently.

Anyone from the British Iles is British.
...Hmm. Yeah, it seems pretty clear that English would probably be the better term. But, it's just like how people from the United States are called Americans; a minor confusion.
I'm going for
Quote:Sure, I'll give it a try

But watch your back(side) when I'm close...

Renamon - What's that supposed to mean!
Me - Do you trust me? *leers suggestively*
Renamon - Err... No...
Wise choice on Rena's part. I'll probably pick this book up sooner or later. After I finish the 80 books that have piled up in my closet. I swear I thank one person for getting me a book and suddenly I'm getting one every other week.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad