Join our server on Discord

Poll: Cooking skills?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I can't cook for my life.
12.50%
3 12.50%
I can cook a little (1-4 different dishes)
33.33%
8 33.33%
I can cook some (5-9 different dishes)
20.83%
5 20.83%
I can cook many things (10-15 different dishes)
8.33%
2 8.33%
I am a great cook! (16+ different dishes)
25.00%
6 25.00%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Cooking skills
Hey! I have a myspace!...wait, that doesnt say much. XD
(my dad tried to scream at him for wasting food or something, but then he just started laughing...)
back on topic.

yeah, hes probably the only person I know who cooks worse than I do. So not all guys cook better than girls, just most of the ones i know. (my dad, my brother-in-law, Epsilon, Epsilon's dad...)
I'm an awesome cook. I don't actually "cook" so much as I prepare, since I don't heat any food, but I make an infinite number of salad and cereal dishes.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Oh... my dad is quite a cook; I've watched him prepare his dishes and I myself have adapted his style to my own. So I practically cook what is already done.

The things I do best is seasoning any kind of meat (including fish, dunno why, I call it meat too) and any kind of rice, pasta and salad.

The dish I enjoy preparing most is Chicken Breasts with my own spicy sauce and either curried rice (my own curry too), pasta (curried, hehe... I love spicy) or mashed potatoes with some herbs I mix!

Otherwise, I like ordering pizzas too xP
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think the awesomest thing I can cook is called Flamedrapizza. Yes, it sounds ineffably shitty, but I like to sprinkle a little Digimon into whatever I do. I basically take a pre-made pizza crust, throw in some wasabi with the sauce, and burn it a little. The finishing touch is to dampen the Crusts with a little Grand Marnier and set it aflame when I serve it. It's funny to watch people try to get a piece. But it ends up tasting pretty damn good.
I'm more of a prep machine than a cook. Two of my jobs I've had have involved cutting up a lot of vegetables and meat, so I'm better at making it look pretty on either end than actually making it. I'm not good at thinking up recipes at the top of my head.

That being said, I'm great at following instructions, and because of that, my chicken amatriciana never fails to impress people.
I have been cooking for years and it is all from scratch. I don't believe in pre made mixes because I don't know what is in them and it uneases me. I love to cook and I might pick it up as a career one day. The world may never know.
Veemon's Followers
I'm a pretty good cook, I can make a large number of dishes from scratch and make them very good.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I am a decent cook, have to thank my father on that one, he cooks everything anyone can imagine

I think every person can make burgers or hot dogs, so I will not count that, if you fail at oatmeal than you should retake Home Economics

Most fancy dishes are not really hard though

Eggs Benedict - Sunny-side-up eggs with holiday sauce

Chicken Cutlet Parmesan - cutlet with marinara sauce and parmesan cheese lobbed into a loaf of baked Italian bread

So most things that sound amazing are really simple, still, it does take some skill to know how to cut the meat and how long to cook different things

To Wise: I can relate, cooking is more dependant on the prep work than actually heating the food
well, i specialize in the baking section, also in the soup sections as well. if theres nothing but potatos(i'm tired and can barley coodinate my fingers so my typing sucks) macaroni, some hamburgar, and two kettals and a strainer, knife. i could make some home-made hamburgar soup.

then with some flour, and a few other stuff, frying pan, oil, and a bowl, i could also make fried bread. then the next day just have left overs.

as for the alt. i could make fried potatos, hamburgars, and homemade bread for the burgars (and gravy if it's reg boiled potatos).

thats all i need for cooking, oh and can't cook without the stove(more than common sense but still, some might question about it)

oh and what epsilon said was true, its not that complicated to cook those fancy dishes that they serve for 5-15$ at restaurants
I've been cooking for myself for years- but I'm no good! :P

I can cook, yes, but I can't cook very good. lol

Oh yeah- and I still don't trust steam boilers. They may blow up and cause you a lot of trouble!