Join our server on Discord

Politics
Could we perhaps set aside a section specifically for political debate, or at least make it a rule that you can't involve politics unless it has to do with the topic. I really don't like getting on a topic about digimon and then having it turn into a political battle.
I don't think I want to add all these random topics, especially one that's so complicated and controversial and causes so much trouble as politics. However, if you see a topic that goes that far off-topic or starts talking about politics in that manner, let a mod or myself know and we'll take care of it.
I don't like that idea. People get to into it, because, for some reason, an assult on your standpoint is an insult against your entire being.
Neither do I ....I have been in many all you can eat buffet's of character individuality holocausts for my views and I dont feel like people getting hostile again. They want except your opinion rather somehow perpetuate tneirs as being the right and coming up with the "My view is better then yours," standpoint....I wouldnt like it one bit....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
well cboy, you can post it in the Etc. section and hope someone finds it
I'm not looking for a place to put my political opinions, I just want it set aside somewhere so that a digimon topic doesn't degenerate into a political argument.
If it does, let me or a mod know cause that topic will be either on lockdown or deleted.