Join our server on Discord

What clothes would look hot on any female digimon?
What clothes (of any kind) do you think would make a female digimon look sexy? I didn't put this in the poll section because there are too many clothes to put into choices. Please name the clothes and the female digimon (rookie or otherwise).
Let's say Gatomon one day aged enough so her breasts would grow to a B-cup or somewhere nearby. I'd make her wear a purple top and a green mini-skirt, put on her black-glasses, a red collar with a bell; no shoes really :P

I don't put Rena here, because I think she already is perfect and sexy without clothes (not that Gatomon isn't) but it's my opinion anyways. :P
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Angewomon would look good in a birthday suit.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Baggy pants and long shirt.

Cool = Sexy.
Wisemon Wrote:Angewomon would look good in a birthday suit.

hmm, she might... she just might

topic...

As was stated, Rena is perfect as is

Gatomon, I want to see her in a pink sun dress with a thin line of lipstick on, why you ask, because I'm Epsilon bishie ><, I would love to see Palmon in some street gear and Biyomon in techno-punker wear

I think it would be too hard to dress Rena since her natural appearence is what catches most, and she would look silly in just about any

the only thing you could really put Rena in would be a thong or something of that sort, not much to cover that already isn't, but nothing is more fun than tearing off someone else clothes
There's this manga on the DHZ called Renamon Self-Pleasure. In it, a Renamon is dressed up in a thong, a very small bra, and lingerie (I think that's what it is) on her legs. That's the only thing I can see Renamon in. Anything else would just hide her sexy bod.
I'm no biggy on clothing... sure I have a taste, but I can't think of anything.
I ztick vith my views on ze zubject.
LEATHER.
Tight leather, I'm sure.