Join our server on Discord

Finally.
Chaos:Yeah,Shadow its compatable with a USB 2.0 port.Fengalmon why should I stop him*tadrith still happily munching on fengalmon's skull*he is just having some fun besides you not being able to have sex anymore would be the least of your concerns once Tiamat's done with you.
Fengalmon: Well, DMX is good 'Friends' with Tiamat and Shadow and him are buddies so if she kills me it'll upset Shadow and that will upset DMX which will upset Tiamat. SO I'LL TAKE MY CHANCES!! FENGALMON DIGIVOLVE TO... SLASHANGEMON!!

Slashangemon: *Grabs the baby dragon off his armor and throws him, gentley, into a room filled with plushie shadow dolls* That should keep him/her/it occupied for awhile.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slashangemon, you are so badass. :roll:
Slashangemon: If I didn't run the risk of ticking off Shadow by ticking off his friends that dragon would be roasting over a fire.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*tadrith reappears at Slashangemon's feet with all of his half brothers & sisters which then jump up onto Slashangemon & start tearing him & his armor to shreds while still being cute*

Tadrith: Me like shadow but me don't like you*continues to gnaw off various parts of Slashangemon's anatomy*
Slashangemon: I TRIED TO BE REASONABLE YOU ALL SAW ME!! HEAVEN'S RIPPER!! *Spins around in a circle his razor sharp metal wings and swords slashing at every dragon throwing them away from him*

Shadow: You don't have to hold back.

Slashangemon: You heard the man, attack me again and I'll make julienne fries outta you.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Chaos:*teleporting like mad to catch all the baby dragons*Oh I don't need to attack you however torturing you for all time is perfectly fine w/me.*chains his sister & shadow's sister to Slashangemon*
ChaosFlameRenamon Wrote:Chaos:*teleporting like mad to catch all the baby dragons*Oh I don't need to attack you however torturing you for all time is perfectly fine w/me.*chains his sister & shadow's sister to Slashangemon*

From what I read from your sister's bio... You call that torture? I call it heaven. Twisted
Slashangemon: *Lobs Shadow's sister's head off* Somehow I don't think he'll mind. And Your spamming powers may be strong, but I'm the partner of the leader of SDP. *Snaps fingers and CFR's sister is superglued to him* Almost, *4 clones of his sister appear and are also immediately glued to CFR* one more thing, *Makes it so they can never be removed other than by the highest ranking SDP members and that they are constantly talking*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: *foul stench on him after he returns* I don't like my current life.

Tiamat: *from other room* Come on! That was just Rob, you have to come for the other 23!

DMX:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad