Join our server on Discord

Finally.
Greetings. I'm senjuro, a moderator, author, site treasurer, and Gabumon lover.

Hope you have fun! ^_^
Welcome to the DaD! you should feel special that im posting here since this is the first time i checked the into thread in... atleast 3 months so this is a rare occurance... anyway welcome and watch for flying pies *ducks as pie flies over my head only to hit DMX square in the face* shit! im outa here! *disapears in a sudden burst of flames*
*re apears in the sam burst of flames* doh forgot to give you your welcoming gift... since your a part time god their isent much i an offer so heres a Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker

(how it looks and its stats here :arrow: http://thottbot.com/?i=40513 )

k now im outa here *disapears in a burst of flames again*
I'm, honored, but I don't play WoW. That sword look awful shiny though...
DMX: *licks Pie off face* Sweet... *raises a claw up* Let's start a-

Common Sense: Wait... let at least another page until starting with the Piemaggedon.

DMX: What?! But!

Common Sense: You leave me no choice. *zaps DMX with an electric current to his brain*

DMX: .......

Common Sense: You'll stay quiet until they-

DMX: What are you talking about?

Common Sense: What?! Where is his-

DMX's brain: *on a bench, looking on the beach with two girls between it (weird, I know)* Ahhh... I love holidays...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Is DMX's brain ever really there?
DMX: You should ask teh spammer.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey, what's your name origin? Are you Drake from Aliens? He's barely seen in the movie, but he got his own action figure.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
ALthough I think Drake from Aliens is an awesome character, It's more dragon-related. I have an affinity with dragons and dinosaurs, which caused "Drake" to come up among my friends a few years ago. I tweaked it a bit, and now it's my netname for... well.. everything.
2nd page. How the mighty have fallen. Wish I could've been here sooner but I've been spending the last 2 days as a friggin pin cushion for countless shots and crap. But you don't care about that, WELCOME to the board, and incase you can't tell there are alot of dragon fans here so I'm sure you'll feel at home. If your home is infested with perverted, destructive, maniacs who have no welcoming place in society that is.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad