Join our server on Discord

Poll: Will capcom make a new megaman series or will he sadly go the way of so many mascots before him?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
42.86%
3 42.86%
No.
28.57%
2 28.57%
I hope so.
14.29%
1 14.29%
THEY BETTER OR SO HELP ME I'M GETTING MY STABBING KNIFE!
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

CURSE YOU CAPCOM!! (Game spoilers read at own risk)
You see that's smart. She has an entire suit to fight with. He just has some guns. Plus she's a girl and unless he has no junk or is compleatly asexual/homosexual that may play a little bit in there.
Shadowknight Wrote:The chief would get tottally pwned by Samus. Master chief has no weapons of his own he has to get them from the people he kills, and even then they're not much better than modern day weapons, whereas Samus has an entire arsenal built into her arm, plus she has the plasma beam which is basically concentrated doom. In beam form. And cover? One super missle and there won't be any cover for 50 miles in any direction.

Samus = Experienced Fighter

MC = Experienced, trained since childhood, genetically and surgically modified fighter with near-invincible armour.
And Samus also is theorically said to have been genetically modified after the X-Parasite infected her and she had to be treated with a Metroid Antidote, for what she became half Metroid, thus, making her more powerful.

Besides, Samus isn't a bounty hunter just because she is, she was trained by the Chozo race since she was a child. Her suit is almost resistant to anything, if you damage her, she has energy tanks, if they are depleted, she has reserve tanks set on Automatic Refilling.

If she lays a Power Bomb while in Morph Ball, then Master Chief would get reduced to little chunks of blood and meat.

And if she somersaults on him with the Screw Attack, then say good-bye to Master Chief's correct working of his neuronal system because of the electrical shocks he'd recieve.

Plus Samus, among from pwning him with the Plasma Beam, he would get Frozen solid with the Ice-beam in process, if she kicked him, there would be no more Master Chief.

Now, on topic... wow, Unknown, you have all of them for real? I just have the classic in the emulators of Nes and SNes, except for 8, which I DO have the CD. X4, X5 and X6 are in my possesion and working perfectly as well for the PSX, Legends 1 and 2 I have (still wanting 3... *sniff*), Battle and Chase... but I don't have Complete Works yet.

For the GBA emulator, I have them all, Zero and BN series, pwned them all with every single thing I could find, though I still am considering getting BN 6 in Japanesse just to get to Immortal Area and beat the crap out of The Count.

Side note: GREGAR OWNS!! *points at avatar*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad