Join our server on Discord

Poll: Will capcom make a new megaman series or will he sadly go the way of so many mascots before him?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
42.86%
3 42.86%
No.
28.57%
2 28.57%
I hope so.
14.29%
1 14.29%
THEY BETTER OR SO HELP ME I'M GETTING MY STABBING KNIFE!
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

CURSE YOU CAPCOM!! (Game spoilers read at own risk)
Of course it has to do; but how the heck could it be possible if Zero was asleep in a capsule he wouldn't wake up until the LONG time passed? Megaman X7 and 8, once again, were made after that happened!

It doesn't have much sense, really <.<
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*ahem* Here's answers. Someone wanted X5 to be it but capcom wanted it to contenue. And there can't be an X.exe. It would be too much. (says a group of fans) But I have made an idea for it using teen lan and friends. I have it kind of wrote down too. I know this because I have more then 5 megaman sites bookmarked and I go to a battle network forum. I also watch the anime. Raw and subbed.
Quote:I'll take the graphics-intensive, multiplayer online shooters anyday

Yeah, that there is the death of originality. That's all anybody makes.

I'll take a story driven, ugly game that's plays well, over a shiney version of the same stuff anyday.

That's not to say I hate shooters, they're my fav but the need to be moderatley creative.
Yes but you have to remember. Ghost isn't a true gamer. He probally has an Xbox. Now the Wii's FPSes those look interesting. It's like all the times we played duck hunt back on the nintendo in between playing mario.
UnknownH Wrote:Yes but you have to remember. Ghost isn't a true gamer. He probally has an Xbox. Now the Wii's FPSes those look interesting. It's like all the times we played duck hunt back on the nintendo in between playing mario.

*CoughIndieGamerCough*

Halo kicks the shit out of Megaman. They both have good stories.

Battlefield 2 is online, highly addictive and well thought-out. It doesn't need a story.

Oh, and who's to say the XBOX can't have good games? Ever played Knigts Of The Old Republic? One of my favorite games ever.

As for graphics, it's true they don't contribute to the overall gameplay much (Spyro the Dragon still OWNS), but they are a nice little thing to have.

Lastly, the Wii has too much innovation going for it. If I want to crack some heads, I'll do so with a good old Game pad, not some hyped-up 3 button controller with REAL LIFE SWINGING ACTION!
There is some good games but still, the xbox is too much like the type of people who may have beat up people who play games.
And I can crack heads with a Wii-remote. One word, Nunchuck.
And everyone knows samus from metroid could kick master cheif's butt. She's been doing it longer and fought worse aliens.
Metroid... a sexy girl with power to destroy whatever is in her path... God, do I love it.

I personally became a MegaMan fan the first year I had my PSX, some friend had told me that I should just forget it because it sucked; but I had a game magazine with MegaMan's 8 walkthrough, so... well, I kinda ignored that guy.

Later on, I got my hands on MegaMan's 8 for PSX, but did it work? No.

For my birthday, I had been given MegaMan Legends. I thought that game owned, and it did, at least for me; that was my second RPG EVER played.

I have been trying to get my hands on all the MegaMan games so far and beat the crap out of them.

I did, I'm proud, and I WANT MORE.

I still have them most of them, no matter how old they were, I got them.

My only problem now is to get my hands on X7, and X8... I don't have money to buy a PSX 2 >.<
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Good point. I have both classic and X series collections. If only they made a double pack of 7 and 8 for the cube. It could sell.
UnknownH Wrote:There is some good games but still, the xbox is too much like the type of people who may have beat up people who play games.
And I can crack heads with a Wii-remote. One word, Nunchuck.
And everyone knows samus from metroid could kick master cheif's butt. She's been doing it longer and fought worse aliens.

I've read all the Halo books. Twice.

The Master Chief and Samus are both excellent fighters, but the Master Chief is stronger, smarter and faster than Samus. Plus, her weapons have a slow velocity, meaning the Chief could easily dodge 90% of the shots (which wouldn't be an easy feat to even get a shot...cover, flanking, etc.)
The chief would get tottally pwned by Samus. Master chief has no weapons of his own he has to get them from the people he kills, and even then they're not much better than modern day weapons, whereas Samus has an entire arsenal built into her arm, plus she has the plasma beam which is basically concentrated doom. In beam form. And cover? One super missle and there won't be any cover for 50 miles in any direction.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad