Join our server on Discord

Art reviews
How about you Wolfey? Or Zeph?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Well I am the mod of the art MAW....here so as I had already said to wolfey I didnt mind at all doing this.....SO you should know what my answer is :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
lol I'm already site admin, partial board admin, and an updater. I'll pass. :P
With the current amount of art, I can apply too. If it turns out to be too much, I-ll let you know in advance.
So, basically so far we've got

- Me

- Blue

- Zeph

We'd probably need one more, so the review crew would have lots of different sort of options for the artists to choose from. (Like the other review crew)
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Hey there, MBT. You know you can count ol' Marps in on this. :P
Okay! My sincerest apologies, but I totally forgot about this.

Alright, if you all are still interested in doing this, here's what I need:

I need the art review team-to-be to send their profiles to SonicHowler@gmail.com. They don't have to be anything special. What needs to be in there is what you prefer to review and what you will look for in your reviews. Make sure that's in there; after that, feel free to get creative! You have until next Tuesday to send them! That's about a week and a half hour. That Wednesday, I'll be making the sections in this forum and putting the info on the board. Lemon review team, if you want me to post an image next to your info on the main site, I'll be happy to. Same for you, art review team, just send a picture along with the profile.

Thanks!
I will try Wolfe ^_^ I'll have this weekend to work on it XD!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds