Join our server on Discord

Habemus banner!!!!!
Ghost_Op Wrote:Nice fuckin job, dude.

Zeph's a girl.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think he meant as a thing to add on to a sentence. Like potheads and hipies add "man".
I think I liked the paler version better. It looked more "angelic," but they're both good banners, and outstanding pieces of art.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hmmm, I'm no expert, so I really can't say anything besides it looks really good. But I think Wisemon is right about the whole "angelic" effect.
As always, Zeph, I think it's really quite a fine piece of work. You should be pleased!!
Wow, you all liked it :shock: I'm so pleased!!!! Thank you!!!!
Ok, here are the three banners:
[Image: angecom.JPG]
[Image: angewobannercom.JPG]
[Image: angebannercom.JPG]

Yeah, I improved the first a little.
Since it's unanimous....then we can make a new layout with it? It goes well with the light blue background, I think.
Yes it does Zephyr your work is amazing, well done....Of course we like your work cause its phenominal, and it does as you said, "compliment the backround." I like em ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:Since it's unanimous....then we can make a new layout with it? It goes well with the light blue background, I think.

We're atmospheric, and the DHZ is lost in space.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
DragonMasterX Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:Nice fuckin job, dude.

Zeph's a girl.

Nice fucking job, dudeette
Ok, now that it's been introduced in society, I'll un-announce it. Thank you all again for vouching for me. It honors me that my work can be considered as good for representing our beloved site.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Since it's unanimous....then we can make a new layout with it? It goes well with the light blue background, I think.

We're atmospheric, and the DHZ is lost in space.
Yeah, the DHZ has the coloring of an asshole....uh, I meant a blackhole.