Join our server on Discord

Habemus banner!!!!!
Zephyr your art is the best that I've ever seen & my sister is saying that she can make better but I've seen her work myself & I think she's just jealous of your work.
LOL, I think I'm good, but I've been better(I've had too much work with my Univ these last times, so I quite lost the knack of it) and there are some other good artists out there too. (not on this site, though). Is your sister anyone I know, BTW?
I know that there are other good artist out there but I've only come across a few of them you,tailzrule(he is the one who made the pic in my sig),& some of my friends. I'll PM you about my sister ok.
Hey, tell your sister she can become as great as she wants,and the first step to being great is not putting down others (unless someone comes and tells you how great is sb who's far worse than you), but she will need to practice and practice and practice. I've been into art serioulsly for 16 years, practicing regularly, thought it fell a bit these days (too busy to do what I can).

PS Neither the banners nor my pic have been uploaded in the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've sent them two weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I know I repeat myself, but right now my eyesight has some kind of setting where it sees everything red).