Join our server on Discord

Holy SHIT, this is taking long
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:i think you're lucky...I'm currently downloading AIM at a speed of: 1.59KB/sec.
I would love to download at 15kb/sec. I've never even seen anything dl at more than 10kb/sec.
You have no sympathy from me. XP

1.59 KILOBYTES PER SECOND!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD!!!!!!!!

*Regains composure*

Yeah. I play online video games, so a speedy internet is a must for me.
it is now going .07kb/sec lower...and my brother somehow manages to play WoW on 56k. something about him not going anywhere with a lot of people/moving things.
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:it is now going .07kb/sec lower...and my brother somehow manages to play WoW on 56k. something about him not going anywhere with a lot of people/moving things.
[Image: ROFL.jpg]
you know whats funny in this sad, sad little way?
It took about 20-30 seconds to show that picture. The only reason I knew it was there was because the thing at the bottom of IE said "loading picture somethingsomething"
/cry
D:
That's weird. Do you have dial-up or something? :?
Hooray, I'm officially getting some tail!
Hmm, this is looking a lot better. 1-40 of season 2 are downloaded, transcoded and saved.
Ok, I take back what I said about Google Video. IT'S FUCKING SLOW. If you guys can come up with another mirror site that I can upload it to, tell me. Otherwise, I can get it to you via AIM or XFire.
ANYWAY, I just uploaded season 1 of Episode 2 to Filefront.com, to here (http://files.filefront.com/DaD_Season2_E...einfo.html)

If Filefront takes this down for Copyright infringement, I won't try again. I'll leave this up for about a week and see what happens.
Thunder Wrote:That's weird. Do you have dial-up or something? :?

yep.
and Ghost, I may or may not take advantage of said opportunity (on filefront)...