Join our server on Discord

Anyone Play Warhammer/Warhammer 40K?
I was just wondering who else has stumbled on the British born hobby game and took a liking to it, and also to find people playing the Medusa V campaign this July.

My legion: Tau
Points total: 4,000

They love to kick Chaos Space Marine's, Space Marine's, Tyranid's, and Imperial Gaurd's gay little arses all over the City Boards.

us.games-workshop.com <- If anyones curious on what warhammer is.
I haven't played it yet but I plan on it. Right now I play World of Warcraft and I am sure Warhammer will follow soon!
Veemon's Followers
No, games of that nature have yet to really grab my intrest; in fact, I'm really starting to lose my intrest in gaming.
I've gotten interest in the game but they have no stores that sell them near me so I play very rarely.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm kinda into battlefield 2 (DON'T KILL ME! >.<)

I did play warhammer 40 000, and I kinda liked it. but currently, I'm playing age of empires 2 building an erotic scenario for my friend.
i play City of heroes/City of Villians,Unreal Tournament 2004 MP demo, Jedi Knights 3:Jedi Academy,World Of Warcraft(test realm only),and....well...thats about it....
Uh i think hes talking about the board game hobby, not the online one made by relic

I have pieces of Tau in my closet but ive been to lazy to put them together and lost intrest xD
Yeah now I'm wondering did he mean the pc game or board game?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I've got some 8,000 points of Dark Elves, I like to do a lot of custom jobs. Won a Best Painted Award at Gen-Con a few years back ^^

I'm starting Dark Eldar for 40k, mostly because no one EVER plays them. I've already played people who didn't even know there was a Dark Eldar army.

And if someone asks if people play Warhammer, they mean the board game ^^

The PC game is ok and everything, but I can't see anyone ever asking if people play it like that lol.
I never knew it was a board game. though I do play a ton of city of heroes. I have a wicked time on it =p