Join our server on Discord

Damn
damn parants can be annoying at times
And gas prices sure are high.

Let me know when you're ready for specific ranting.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Ya damn oil companies
FUCKING GAY SLOW COMPUTER WITH GHEY SLOW......THINGS.....AGH....

thats a rant.....well....my computer aint slow....if it Runs WoW and CoH/CoV and still works...Smoothly i might add..
sorry for the slow up, thats all i had time for posting, we had to go somewhere that i hated to go to, besides that it was all i could think of, yeah, gas prices do go up. as for other things, well, lets just say that i might be a little more busy with a few things aside from posting.

i might not be posting for the next couple of days(kids like being on the computer, and unfortunatly they are coming down this week) so yeah, i wont be around as much
dont worry about brother...
update: only two are coming down, but still they both like to play online, e-mail, etc. so the only time to post is preferably at night between 2-before 9 am
Damned toads of HELL- why must they hop into my domain!? They're subject to Blitz's disecting schemes!!
AHHHHHH! I ITCH!
my cat gave me fleas! she wont touch me-she freakin hates me-she wont go in my room-she hates it there too! But yet, I STILL got fleas! and my brother hugs her, and she sleeps in his bed...and she sits in his lap-but he has no fleas!!!
:(
another rant that has gon AWOL...
announcer:(DING DING DING) NOW LET THE RANTING CONTINUE!!