Join our server on Discord

well....
wow......1000th Post......4 digits....ever since you i rejoined the DaD on January 30,2006 i never knew how long i would stay because of all the people i knew where gone......BUT!...ive posted 1000 times now....and i am really speachless....or typeless...there are people i want to thank..

1st and for most...Seit The Reaper...the 1st handle on the DaD i used when i rejoined....the reason i stoped using it was because i felt it was time to go back to being my old Handle...now for the rest of the list...

Lonelygabu,DMX,Shadowknight,munkiee,Blue Rover,The VanCrimsons,UnknownH,Wisemon,Herr Mullen,Da Wolfie,
The Boss Reo,Pixy Stix,Cboy,Fred 18,Ghost Ops,Marine,Chaosflamerenamon,DV85,Ronan,Misty,Munkiee's Brother,Mankind,Geon,Alucard,Beyond The Grave,Dr Evil,Legion,The Ministry......Mr Socko.....Im sorry if im forgeting anyone..

Thank you So Much everybody......LETS GET TO MY LAST RANK TOGETHER!!!......So Sayth The Man,The Myth, and The Lifeform!!
Congratulations brotha!! may you post some more- you've come a long way!!
Fine congratulations, UL, it's nice to see you with four digits in your count! AIM FOR MORE!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
yeah, why stop here when you could go for 5000?
Well congradulations. Let's see how many more you can get.
Keep it up, keep it up! Congrats! lol Wait till we have that trophy thing set up....
Congrats!
*hands you cake* I think you said you liked it better than pie!
=^_^=
The Ultimate Lifeform Wrote:Lonelygabu,DMX,Shadowknight,munkiee,Blue Rover,The VanCrimsons,UnknownH,Wisemon,Herr Mullen,Da Wolfie,
The Boss Reo,Pixy Stix,Cboy,Fred 18,Ghost Ops,Marine,Chaosflamerenamon,DV85,Ronan,Misty,Munkiee's Brother,Mankind,Geon,Alucard,Beyond The Grave,Dr Evil,Legion,The Ministry......Mr Socko.....Im sorry if im forgeting anyone

Finally I get a mention in one of these! Congratulations on the big post. *Readies the 1000 pie catapults from every big post thingy* READY! AIM! *Alarm on his wrist starts beebing* LUNCH TIME!!! *Abandons the catapults and makes a beeline for the kitchen*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight:

i tryed to put everyone i had contact with here.

everyone about the post count:

I AINT STOPING AT 1000!!!:D
SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY
SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY

FOR BEING LATE>
Well its been great having you around friend and keep posting....We ve enjoyed you thus far... but we hope you continue you are one great regular and a friend.........Good luck in the future!!! HAPPY POSTING!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds