Join our server on Discord

Non-Posters
The subject of people who joined and yet did not post came up recently. I just checked the members list, and set the sort method to Total Posts, Ascending order.

The first 12 pages (50 listings per page) were full of people who joined in 2003, 2004, and early 2005 and still had 0, ZERO, NIL posts.

To those people, prepare to be deleted. If you want to lurk, lurk as Guests. I can't be proud of having 1800 + members if 600 of those members NEVER posted since they came here in 2003! We really DON'T have 1800 members. We have 1200 something.

If you know someone who hasn't posted, you've got some time to wake them up. That doesn't mean people who WERE here and left. That means people who joined in 2003, 2004, or early 2005 (Let's say up to July) and still have 0 next to their number of posts. Want to know who that is? Click the Members link (it's right between Search and Groups at the top of the page) and change the sort method to Total Posts, Ascending Order.
Wolfey...thank you for taking this into consideration....it bugged me and i dont know why...but i think that it was just a waste....so yeah thanks.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I just joined less than an hour ago, and i have a few posts up already.
I don't start college till next semester, so I might have some time on my hands. I'll probably post. lol
Renamon's Army
Well you have more then 1 post so you're ok with me.
my 11 will never catch up to your 6000 and something. lol
Renamon's Army
They said the same about my 11. AND LOOK AT ME NOW!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, people tend to discuss and talk about lots of things here. The RP's have been quite active even though Gun's disappearance. Only imagine how many posts you'll have to reply when he's back.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:They said the same about my 11. AND LOOK AT ME NOW!!
Yes but, you spam a lot. I don't much.
True, though I think 2000 out of the totality of Shadow's posts and a lot more of mine are only SPAM. The rest are Games and RPGs (even though referred as same, in forums is kind of different), which by the way, are gathering more activity recently. So I don't think MUCH of what Shadow has posted is truly all SPAM.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes. My posts are mostly discussion. That's why it's different.