Join our server on Discord

Japan
Find a military base and take pics for me. I'd like to plan out a US invasion of Japan.

I mean, have a good time!
DANG!! Too late!

Good luck anyway, try the octopus balls! They're really good- but watch out for their curry, it's not as spicy as indian curry, but it's STILL spicy!
I don't really have too much to say other than, have fun. I won't hold it against you going away and not posting... I'd rather be a Japan then posting here.
Soak in as much culture as you can. I asked a coworker who lived in Japan for a year about Japanese television, and all he could remember was a Pepsi commercial. Try to do better than that.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Holy shit, a 21 hour flight?

Good luck, man...
That's lucky. I'd like to go there but I'd have to bring my friends as two speak japenese. And have fun.
Well today I have just been preparing for the trip, I was wrong about the flight it will be a 14 hour flight, but with the flight tranfers, security checks, and train ride it will take about 21 hours. I also found out some of the in flight movies, there not that great though.

Unfortuantely because of my age I can't do some of the thing I want to, like play pachinko, but I am very excited.

P.S what are the plugs like in Japan?
i think it depends on the place you stay at, but i don't know
If you have a digital camera pLEASE make some photos of local schools and just great places and after u return we all would like to know how the trip went.
Find out if the school uniforms are really as cool as the animes make them out to be.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad