Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which avatar is better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The new one
85.71%
12 85.71%
The old one
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I see my reflection in the window; it looks so different
Now that you've had a while to get used to my new avatar, please tell me if it's an improvement. Personally, I like the current picture better.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I like the newer picture as well...
never seen the old one so i say this one
Both have the same... ''ironic'' stare, but this one is actually different in some points, not from the outside, but actually, I'm basing myself in the facial expression.

I personally think the previous one looked far more arrogant (don't take this as flame, please) that this one does, but in this one, I can admire someone's smile, it looks so brilliant and different from that stare from your previous avatar.

Overall, yes, I think this picture looks MUCH better than the previous one. And only because it caught my attention; your hair looks much better than the previous picture as well.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The new one the old one kept reminding me of some 90's show like Saved by the Bell why i don't know. Also you look more mature in this one and kinder. That's just my opinion though.
the new one....
The new one by far.
I liked the old one better...maybe cause I don't like change. Whatever floats your boat!
I like to disagree...I enjoy this new picture of yours wisemon...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I like the new one, it's more satisfying to masturbate on!