Join our server on Discord

stange idea
That sounds like a difficult plot to come up with. Good luck with it though, if it works out I can't wait to hear what you came up with.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
one word(maybe two)...

crossover.

now i just need a small idea, any will do, I can peice all most anything together as long as it is connected to something else in a way.
Lol, luck? I just need time! lol! Woo! Head buzzing already!
Crossovers (is one word) are kinda dicey to me. Since it is all fan based, if you do use a crossover, to use either something you made up (be simple if you want to focus on the digimon though) or some other show.

I really can't come up with too many ideas. The best I could think of is obviously two people and their digimon all being rather close. The whole story would convey that. Love, in all of its forms (except for the really intimate (sex mostly) which has been covered by some fans and not the creators persay), is really one of the main themes of digimon. Then again, you may have already thought of it, but I felt like puting this out just to be sure.
well thats more of the lines i think of anyway, so the intimate stuff will be rare, but still, need something else, like what season crosses where and who does what. nice plot though. it will have to be 28 chapters depending on how many plots come in and how many pages it will contain.

So I'll wait for more replies to come in before I start on it.