Join our server on Discord

a world without...
fred_18 Wrote:funny, they can take you on as a whole, but they are too cowardly to even face anyone upfront. the wannabes here pester you by calling you vulgar terms but when you walk up to them pissed off they run off laughing their heads off. if you ask me they should head to seattle with a person driving them, with a colored head band on and leave them there for an hour or a few then come back and see if they are keen on becoming a 'ganster'.
No no no, me and my mates were laughing, not the white kids.
yeah i know what you mean, it was morning and i pulled an allnighter, and i was kind of out of it
I hate people who throw vulgar terms around like it was nothing. I have to work harder to really insult people... although when it is justified it does not take too much work.
Harie Wrote:I hate people who throw vulgar terms around like it was nothing. I have to work harder to really insult people... although when it is justified it does not take too much work.

There's two sides to this. There are the people who throw around vulgar terms like nothing to insult someone, which I believe is feeble. There is the other person, however, who incorporates vulgar words into their vocabulary and use them in conversation like any other word. I do this, they are usually very versatile. Take 'fuck', for example. It can be an exclamation (OH, FUCK!), a verb (He got fucked by the lawyer), a noun (What a dumb fuck), and is highly crucial to the most-overused acronym on the earth next to 'lol', WTF.
Ghost_Op Wrote:Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle are by far my favorite comedians, even though I'm white. Speaking of race, I visited by mates down on the Long Island suburbs a few weeks ago, and saw the most race-confused kids I've ever seen. 3 overweight, white, pimply kids were walking down the street by my mate's house, wearing do-rags and wearing 200 dollars worth of fake gold and rocawear. This spurred me to stick my head out the window and proceed to scream "YOU'RE SUBURBAN WHITE KIDS! THE GANGSTERS IN MY TOWN WOUDLD RIP YOUR CANDY ASS APART!". They laughed at me, so I came outside with a shovel. They ran, and everyone had a good laugh about it later.

I love not being responsible for my actions!
I like that. I think more people should do that.
I agree
fred_18 Wrote:most of my stuff is kept in a password protected folder, not that it matters; they have to get my log in password to get logged on in the first place, then try to figure out the passwords for the folders.

and if they do, then they have to deal with even more passwords just to open the original folders. and with all the kids getting on the computer... you can see why i hide things, even unimportant things. such as reports, stories, comp. game files, etc.

but like you said, every man/woman to their own.

so how do you code a folder
i just hide it in a zip file, and a few other places, such as changing a file name. also since hardly anyone in the house knows much about about computers save for my sis, i'm more of the administrator on the computer. and besides, I let no one on my account unless it's important.