Join our server on Discord

a world without...
A world without digimon? What kind of evil would that be like?

*inside Shadow's imagination*

Shadow: What's on TV?

Random person: Pokemon.

Shadow: Oh joy. I'm gonna go watch paint dry.

RP: Hold up, *Turns off the TV* I'll join ya.

*Reality*

Shadow: That would trully be an apocalyptic future if I ever saw one.

Slashmon: Have you ever seen one?

Shadow: Then again Slashmon wouldn't exist so it couldn't be all bad.

Slashmon: Not feeling the love here.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'd live. I don't think it would affect me too much. I'd just be visiting on some other board, I suppose. Also, the bytes that Digimon is currently taking up on my computer would be filled with something else, that would be similar in nature.
On a side note, my imaginary friend would probably have been modelled after Arcanine.
a world without digimon...hmm...well, i wouldnt have you guys, and I'd be a bit more bored...
now you see what it would be like... well if you can picture it yourself. damn i hate it when i pull an all nighter, still, it's refreshing living onthe coast. about to head out in a bit, so see ya'all in about four to 16hours
yeah my last few years would have been compleatly diferent, I dread the thought of the DAD never existing I had a bunch of laughs here, made some friends and just got to know you guys awwwwww
YAPPS If this plae never existed....I just don't want to think about it.....I won't think about it....This place is my home and I won't be this happy and able to smile if this place was gone because I have lost some many friends in reality.....So this is my medicine.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well, I wouldn't be downloading, converting and hiding on my computer the entire 2nd season of Digimon right now (1-4 are ready to go, 5-8 are downloading and converting now...tommorow, 9-16 will be on my machine).
Next, Season 3.
If digimon didn't exist, well I probably wouldn't be writing hentai.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions