Join our server on Discord

"The Facility", MC/Hypno RPG (FFA)
OOC: ah.

IC:

"hmm...sexual training...sounds fun. and also hypnotism...sounds good as well." Vook selected both of those. "when do i start?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mina looked at the clock on the screen quickly. "What sort of sexual training exactly? I... I could start with you now if you want something I enjoy."
"well, i'm good at most things, but not at everything. you could start me now? that would be fine..." Vook said, feeling that weird feeling her her head again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Tell me one thing you'd like to try, and we'll go from there. Oh... and I should tell you, even if you aren't normally attracted to girls, I can still make you like having sex with me. Hunter said it's a magical trait of mine..."
"no, no, its okay. i'm Bi." Vook giggled "i want to try BSDM." she said, standing up from the computer. "is that...okay?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Okay... umm, I'm not really into BDSM. Hunter likes hypnotic BDSM, and... well, he doesn't usually greet guests. He might even see to your training personally, which is a great honor. I'm... really not into a lot of kinky stuff, I'm afraid." Mina was blushing heavily the entire time. She did like BDSM, but only as a submissive partner, and only really with Hunter or Alte dominating her. "Well, I am, but not in a way that I could train you for BDSM... Sorry."
"no problem dear." Vook said, patting Mina's back. "its okay" she smiled at her. "i want to try hypnotic BSDM as well! where is hunter?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mina pointed to the onscreen clock. It was 5:42 AM.

"He's probably asleep. The kitchen is the only thing open 24 hours a day, but Hunter usually gets up at around 7:30. If you want to sign up for the hypno BDSM, just check it on the list... There really aren't a lot of people who sign up for that, or come signed up for it, so he would probably get you into a session today."
"okay thanks." Vook checked that box on the computer, and sat down on her bed. "thanks for everyhing Mina." she said with a smile.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mina looked around. "Well... maybe we could just do something for fun, then. I mean, I'm bisexual as well, so... if you wanted to do anything with me... I'd be glad to do anything you want."