Join our server on Discord

"The Facility", MC/Hypno RPG (FFA)
Vook walked out of the bathroom, a towel around her body. "whoa! fast arent ya?" she said, smiling and sitting down. "thanks, hun!" she said, and began to eat.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mina blushed at the compliment. Most of the guests didn't show much respect for her, so this was a nice assignment. "Oh, yes. I was just doing my job, though. I hope it's to your liking."
"yep! its great! you're really good, ya know?" Vook said, finishing her meal. "what's next on the agenda?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"It's still early, so the kitchen is the only thing really open. But we could watch soeme TV, or you could look over our training programs on the network." Mina was feeling like she would enjoy being Vook's servant, and hoped Vook would enjoy having her around.
"i see." Vook said, walking over to the computer. "so what kind of programs ARE there at this place?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
As she sat at the computer, Vook would be subjected to subliminal text and images being flashed briefly on the screen. "Well, do you remember the login information Hunter gave you? I'm sure you can see better from the site than if I try to describe it. Pretty much, if you can imagine it, though, we do it."
"really? wow." Vook shook her head, feeling something weird in her head, and logged into the computer, accessing the network. "wow...that IS a lot of programs!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mina watched Vook look through the system. "Well, you can try anything you want. If someone wanted you to come on a free license, he won't be disappointed by whatever you do."
"hmm...i see." Vook looked through all the various programs. "heh...there's so many..its hard to choose!" she said, giggling.

OOC: i have no ideas on what these "programs" are / should be...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The subliminals were reducing her inhibitions by this point, and Mina could tell they were about to move to the next stage, where Vook would constantly be in a near-trance state. It might take all day, but she was responding very quickly.

((- OOC: Sexual training, fantasy fulfillment both sexual and mundane, anything she might want to learn or do. The free license means that Hunter can give her any itinerary he wants, though, which he will do after another day or so.

Mina is a normal human around 20 years old, and has been at the facility for a year. She has a rare ability to seduce anybody, and she found it frustrating as she wanted her lovers to like her for herself, not her ability, which she couldn't control. Hunter brought her in to prevent worse people from getting her, and trained her to work as a servant in The Facility, in exchange for training her to control her talent. She is bisexual, and would like to engage in a threesome with two partners she finds intellectually attractive. She has brown hair and blue eyes, and has a petite figure. -))