Join our server on Discord

"The Facility", MC/Hypno RPG (FFA)
"first off,i have no money.....i see no need in money....being that among the Ranks of the Dead....and second of all....anything you'd like to offer..."
"I understand the dead have no need for money," Hunter nodded. "However we will need some payment. Perhaps you could serve as a trainer as well as learning our techniques? We have a trio of young blood in conditioning at present who will soon be moving into their training phase. I could arrange for their trainer to teach you our methods while working with them."
".....i guess i can do that....my methods are a bit.....out of the norm....some might say.....and may be a bit to brutal for the New guys..."
Hunter nodded. "Very well. Tonya will take you to a room where you can await your first day." Tonya, a slender and lithe young lady, had entered the room from the front door. "Now I will arrange for the meeting and assigning your room properly. I hope you will... enjoy yourself, as much as you are able Mister... Ah, yes. I am Hunter, I founded, own and operate The Facility you are now in. And you are?"
"just call me Deathroth...Rejin Deathroth....nice to meet you..."

He extends his hand out for a friendly Greeting.
Nate Hunter Wrote:"Very good," Alte said. "Now tell us what exactly you desire to be trained for and we shall set up a program for you. And you find that as you tell me, you mind is simply letting go of all knowledge about where The Facility is located, because we are here, and that is all that matters to where we are."

"Advanced alchemy... Ninjutsu... Taijutsu... Genjutsu... and I want to learn how to use my dojutsu. Yes. That is all that matters... where I am." Leon answered submissively.
OOC:

I hope you're prepared to fully explain what you mean by that, and that means accurately knowing what each class of jutsu really are. And if you do, then you should know enough about dojutsu that they can only be trained from someone who shares it or experience...

IC:

Alte blinked. What language was this boy speaking? She understood ninjutsu and taijutsu, assassination and physical arts, but she wasn't sure about the others. "Explain these arts," she said. "Explain what you mean by ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu and..." she paused here for a moment. She couldn't even seem to piece together a guess at the last. "...and dojutsu. Explain them in simple terms, Leonard."

Alte was getting a bit antsy. She knew she couldn't play around with this boy, but just hypnotizing him, and the tone in his voice, was turning her on. She needed to see Hunter when she finished here.
ooc: no problem.

ic:

"Well... I guess you can't help me with doujutsu- I'll have to train that by my self- Ninjutsu are stealth skills that can range from element based attacks to simple distraction... those are kinda basic... but I don't know that many... I never got to use it that much" Leon explained.

"Genjutsu are Illusion skills used to confuse an opponent or harm them mentally... Taijutsu are special hand to hand combat skills used to damage an opponent outside.... or inside. That's it pretty much- I've heard of Kinjutsu and Hijutsu- but I don't know what they are. Doujutsu are Eye/pupil abilities that allows the user to read all types of gen, tai and ninjutsu and defeat them- well- I'm not very good at using them." leon said, taking a breath, For a child- he was serious. "Hey Ms.? Do you accept gold here?"
Alte grinned. "It sounds as if you're descibing assassination, hypnosis, and physical combat. We can train you for all of those," she said. And gold wouldn't be a problem. "As long as you can pay us promptly, we don't care the currency you use. Now I want you to open your eyes. Now look around... I want you to go over to the bed. Lie down and make yourself comfortable there, Leonard, and as soon as you hear me clap my hands, you will leave this trance into a deep, relaxing sleep. You will only wake up when your mind and body are totally relaxed and refreshed. Do you understand that, Leonard?"
"I... I understand." Leonard said obediently, went over to the bed, and lay down.