Join our server on Discord

"The Facility", MC/Hypno RPG (FFA)
Alte was not relieved. The loss of a client was serious business, especiallfy if his death could in any way be connected with The Facility. And Leonard still hadn't answered her. "Who do you think 'we' are, Leonard? And why would you look for whomever it is that you are seeking? You can relax here, Leonard, I have your best interests at heart. I want you to be completely honest with me about everything, otherwise there's no way I can help you, whether or not this is where you want to be." She held out her left arm and revealed a shining silver armband. "Just relax and be completely honest, Leonard. Relax and tell me everything."
(OOC:he is being drawn to The Facility by a flow of a mixed dark and light aura leading to the place.

and the Necromancy he uses is a very power full type,can be used outside of its class,for example.he can control the darkness in peoples minds and hearts to make them do his bidding.see what im saying?)
OOC: So then he'd be a Trainer and not a Subject, correct? He'll need to interview with Hunter before getting a post if he's only just coming...

IC:

Hunter didn't have a lot of time for sessions these days, but he still tried to work with at least some of the subjects. This latest was quite the commission, too. She was to be trained as a loyal and unquestioning slave, with skills ranging from the mundane to the extreme. "And when I snap my fingers you will forget all we said, but will remember all that you learned," he said in a gentle tone of voice. "Already you can feel your mind forgetting what we talked about as it simply becomes true. You don't need to know it for it to be true, because that's the way it works. Now remember, when I snap my fingers, you will forget everything we talked about, but will remember everything you learned. Three, two one," and his fingers snapped.

It took a few seconds, but she was out of the deep trance now. She was beautiful in and out of trance, and Hunter was glad The Facility had a free license with all subjects. Her red hair was cut short -- that would be uncomfortable soon if not already. Her green eyes shone with the pleasant feeling of just coming out of a euphoric trance in the best possible way. "Who am I?"

Hunter smiled. The client did not want her to remember her previous life at all, and so their first lessons were focused on removing identity and individuality. Erasing her long-term memory would come later, for now it was just blocked. Hunter paused as he thought over his meeting with the client. It wasn't time yet, but... "You lost your memory and we're keeping you here while we try to help you recover it," he said. "We aren't supposed to try to fore it, so we can't tell you anything you don't remember, young lady." She blushed at those words. They were a Facility standard trigger for the training phases, it made her feel good to be called that, as good as she felt in trance. The trainers would use those to help with the conscious portion of her re-education, while others would focus on the subconscious portion. "We just did a brief session to help you remember... don't you remember anything?"

"No, sir," she said. "Er, are you a... doctor?"

"In a sense," he said. "You've been here for a week, do you even remember coming?"

"No, sir." More training would keep her thinking of her trainers in a position of authority. "But I feel so good, I hope you can get my memories back before too long. I have a feeling there's something I need to do..."

The last bit of training kept her wanting to learn her lessons and enter her new life. Though some old-fashioned people liked to have a fight, most clients of The Facility were not so enabled to the leisure of fighting their subjects. "So do we, young lady. Now I want you to relax and take it easy until your next session, with Dr. Locksley. And if you remember anything, be sure to ring this bell." He pointed to an electronic bell near the door. He then left the room, locking the mind-wiped girl into her room. This was a room he'd designed to keep her, or any other subject, ready to trance at any time.

He was about to go down to see how Alte was doing with the intruder when he got an emergency page. He rushed off towards the security gate at the main entrance...
(OOC:yeah,if its ok with you.)

IC:
the energys flow though the air,in Rejin's eyes.he has followed them all the way from the Plains Of the Dead to this "resort".

".....something...lurks here....i feel it...."

His Green and Purple Eyes Glow bright behind the Hood of his robe as he enters the Premise of the "Resort".
Hunter was waiting. "That's two unscheduled appointments today," he said to the security chief. "Set up an investigation into this. If our location were discovered to the outside we could be in danger."

The chief nodded and went inside, heading for the security control center. Hunter was alone to greet the intruder. "Not every day we see folk like you, sir." He stood his ground as this second intruder approached. "You're clearly too powerful for me to interrogate or have interrogated, so perhaps we can discuss this in my office."
Rejin looked at Hunter though his hood.he sensed no danger in his energy flex.but, he sensed something else.that something making his pupils to glow even brighter.

".....yes...let us..discuss...lead the way.."
Leon breathed out, "Yes ma'am. YOU are people who work in the Faccility, this is a covert ops type place where you brainwash, manipulate and or hypnotize beings to train them. A very powerful telepath told me about you, giving me nothing but tiny clues, and I have been searching for you ever since. The telepath died though, so I don't see the gravity of the situation." Leon said calmly. "What more would you like to know?"
Hunter led the intruder in. "I've one brief matter to attend to on the way. I hope you will forgive the delay." He led the dark figure towards the room where Alte should gone for her interrogation.

Within the room, Alte was troubled. "Very good. If you know the name of this telepath it would be most useful to us. Just as you deduced, we are indeed The Facility. You must be very pleased to know that. but I want you to relax... you can just look at my armband if you want." Engraved symbols crawled along the edges of it, flowing smoothly from one to the next. and the silver was kept well polished, so it reflected clearly. It was but one of her hypnotic tools, not that she needed it. She saw his gaze drifting towards it and smiled. "It feels good to relax after so long, Leonard. You must have had a very long journey here, but now you can relax and let go of all your tension. Your body will feel much better while you relax here. Oh, and don't forget to breathe in... and out... So very relaxing, isn't it Leonard? You find it so peaceful and relaxing to look at my armband and listen to my words."

OOC: Alte is, as you may guess, attempting to hypnotize Leonard. It is very possible he will be entranced when Hunter arrives, but I won't force you to have him in a trance. My next post should be about 6 minutes from "now" (RP time) -- the time it would take Hunter to reach this room from the main entrance. Rejin will be asked to wait outside the room when they arrive -- you may include that portion in your post, Ultimate, if you like.
(OOC:go ahead,im still thinking)
"His name was Andre de Buovant... yes... it is relaxing..." Leon said, going into a trance. He was submissive.