Join our server on Discord

"The Facility", MC/Hypno RPG (FFA)
"thank you..." Vook said, laying down on top of Mina, her dragonhood pressed against Mina's crotch. she reached down and pulled down mina's pants, and slipped a finger into her panties, rubbing her slit teasingly. "anything i want?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Sure. Anything is better than nothing..." She giggled nervously. She had seen hermaphrodites before, and had even watched with some interest as hey'd been trained to use both of their sets of sexual organs. She had never been with one, though. Before she had come, she'd had trouble keeping guys and girls away from her. She had though that Alte was just another girl who she'd somehow picked up at first, but... "I've just never been with a hermaphrodite before."
"dont worry dear..." Vook aid, rubbing Mina's cheek softly, as she pulled Mina's panties down. "i wont hurt ya...promise..." she said, before backing up a little, and pushing her cock into Mina slowly. "mmrhh...so warm..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mina moaned at the feeling. She always warmed up quickly once things were moving, and she stared up at Vook's breasts. "Warm..."
Vook kept pushing in slowly, 1/2 her dragonhood in now, and moaned softly. "y-yeah...its so warm and tight...Mina..." she noticed mina looking at her breasts. "you want to touch them...? its fine with me..." she said, smiling softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mina simply nodded and reached up, gently feeling the contours of Vook's breasts as she felt herself being filled. She took a gentle grip... "Most of the draconoids don't have breasts like this... Only about half of the furries who have come in since I came here had breasts, and half of the ones without them wanted bigger breasts. I... I kind of like big breasts, on other females, at least. Yours are very nice."
"aww thanks dear..." Vook said, smiling, and pushing all the way inside her. "mmm...you're great too...so tight and hot..." her cock throbbed softly inside Mina, begging for pleasure. Vook slowly pulled out and pushed back in again, then faster, until she was pumping in and out at a steady pace. "ahhh....so good..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hunter woke up a moment before his alarm, as was usual. He lay in bed and took inventory of his dreams for a moment, and, concluding once again that all of his lifelong goals were fulfilled, he rose with the alarm.

Alte brought him a breakfast shortly after that, and they curled up in the early morning, watching news from the outside as well as progress reports. Leon, it seemed, was progressing nicely in his ninjutsu, if not so well in alchemy. It did hurt somewhat to have no proper instructors of that particular skill. Others reported successes and the subjects would be sent hom on the next flight to civilization. Walking to his computer after feeling satisfactorily caught up, he checked his e-mail.

SUBJECT: PANIC
RECIPIENT: HUNTER

I seem to have lost track of the young lady I purchased that ticket for. There was a letter with it, asking her to visit me for further details, however the letter is still at her home, and the ticket missing. I do hope nobody has stolen it or kidnapped her, though I hope you won't mind me sking if you can locate...

Hunter scrolled to the bottom. It was from Drayk. His over-wordiness was one thing Hunter didn't like. He composed a reply:

Dear Mr. Drayk:

We have located your lovely miss Vook. It seems she did not receive, or notice, the letter with the ticket, and somehow tracked down our location. She is safe and secure, and has signed the necessary paperworks. The Facility thanks you deeply for your gift, and will be glad to return it, in exchange for half the price of the recent ticket you purchased, once training is completed.

Best regards,
Hunter

After sending the e-mail, he tuned into one of the network webcams, and watched as Vook and Mina enjoyed themselves.
Vook kept pumping in and out of Mina, moaning in bliss. "ooohh...Mina...gonna c-cum...soon..." she thrust in and out harder, her cock throbbing and leaking pre-cum from the tip.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Alte, resume your lessons with Leon when he is ready," Hunter said, turning off his monitor. "I will be taking a personal hand in Miss Vook's conditioning."

Alte nodded. "Yes, my love. Will I see you tonight?"

Hunter contemplated. "That will depend on how today's lessons go for me. I'll be quite busy planning her sessions, since she's only shown interest in one. If you have time this afternoon, meet me in room bat-dro-1-ado. I've a feeling you'll enjoy this session."

Alte nodded her consent, then nuzzled and kissed her love and Master. "I shall be there if I can, Master. Of course your first command takes priority, as do any lesser functions around the facilities for which I am required."