Join our server on Discord

"The Facility", MC/Hypno RPG (FFA)
"really? you mean it?" Vook said, walking up to Mina and putting an arm on her shoulder.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Of course I do. Why would I say it otherwise," Mina answered. She looked expectantly at Vook.
"Well...i wouldnt mind having some...fun...right now..." Vook said, placing her other claw on Mina' other shoulder.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mina swallowed and looked at her partner, a deep blush obvious. "Just tell me what to do, okay? I'm... glad to help."
"dont worry dear..." Vook said, hugging her, making their breasts squish together. "you wont have to do much...just lay down...okay?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mina nodded and laid herself on the bed. Even though she wasn't a virgin, she was always awkward whenever she met a new partner, and so her posture was a bit closed, as if she were a virgin having her first time.
Vook took her towel off, revealing her slim body, and her E size breasts. "now...this may freak you out...are you...ready?" she asked, looking at Mina.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Ye.. Yes, I am," Mina said. "But why would it..."
"no...thats not what i meant..." Vook said, turning so her back was facing Mina. "this...is what may startle you..." a slight stretching sound was heard, and a ballsac dropped down and was visible between Vook's legs. "i wont use it if you dont want me to..." she turned back around, revealing a fully erect dragonhood, 9" in length, where her pussy was.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mina's jaw went slack as she saw that. "That's... unusual. But I'm still open to anything you want to do with me."