Join our server on Discord

Need some help with a Teen Titans lemon
Okay, I guess I used the wrong word for my description of what she is in my story. What I meant was one of those girls who do pole dances and lap dances, not one of those girls that strips.

And if she doesn't wear pants, what are those things covering her legs? The scene was inspired by a picture drawn by a guy named Prophet. I think a link to it is on one of the Teen Titans topics on this forum.
cboy Wrote:Okay, I guess I used the wrong word for my description of what she is in my story. What I meant was one of those girls who do pole dances and lap dances, not one of those girls that strips.

And if she doesn't wear pants, what are those things covering her legs? The scene was inspired by a picture drawn by a guy named Prophet. I think a link to it is on one of the Teen Titans topics on this forum.

Stockings. And either way, even being an erotic dancer... well, for one thing she's too young, and for the other, she's shown to be a sweet girl who just feels like she needs to be evil because of her power... Hold on a tick, I think I've got this now:

Jinx is more concerned in the show with doing evil than with guys, and the guys around her barely notice that she's a girl. Because of this, I'd say she probably has a lot of repressed sexual feelings. So, by seeing, and TREATING, her as a girl, not just a fellow mercenary, your character may be giving her an apparent outlet for those desires. Then it's a simple matter that he accidentally perceives the forwardness of her in pursuing these desires, and him, to be the sign of her being a slut.

I still think that if you wish to keep Jinx in-character to the show, she should not actually behave in a slutty fashion. If you choose to ignore that, it is your own prerogative. I think that if you do it this way, though, then perhaps a lot of it will be misunderstandings between your character and Jinx, and perhaps he even starts having fantasies/daydreams about what she does -- perhaps one of these could portray her in the ways you mentioned. He would certainly try to convince himself that she's a slut and that she's just trying to get him in bed because she does it with everyone -- and this may lead to some other (disturbing?) fantasies about how she may have done it with the other guys, or who her first might have been, if that even matters...

Perhaps this sequence of events...

[1] Jinx and Your Character have a date. Jinx opens up to him because he treats her as a girl in addition to a mercenary, and at the end of the date, in Your Character's dorm, she drops her panties (a la the picture you referenced) and asks him to do her (in whatever wording seems most suitable for Jinx to make such a request -- "I want your hard cock deep in my pussy" might be a bit out of character, but something along the lines of "I want to have sex with you" could fit her). This should not indicate it's her first time, or else it ruins the reaction:

[2] Your Character refuses and forms the "slut" opinion of her -- "What other kind of girl would do something like that on a first date?" Though he can't avoid her entirely, and perhaps still sees her as a friend, he loses his romantic interest because of the incident.

[3] Eventually it comes out, in a way up to your discretion, that Jinx is still a virgin in some way your character can't ignore (Jinx saying so wouldn't work if he considers her a slut), and he makes efforts to make up with her.

[4] Eventually they reach the first sex scene, as you've indicated, and she tells him that she loves him. So as a result of his childhood, your character is unable to reciprocate this sentiment and freezes. "I... I can't do this, Jinx." They talk about it, and agree to wait until he's ready.

[5] In battle, Jinx is in danger, and your character steps in, taking the attack that was meant for her. They consummate their relationship, him now understanding what love is, AFTER THE BATTLE. The last thing I want to see is a sex scene in the middle of a battle (yeah, even in Wisemon's stuff, which I love, it detracted fromt he story to have sex during the battles).

Does this sound like a good flow of events? I'm a bit of a stickler for characterization... and, PM me if you want some ideas about your character's past.

Edit: I looked up the image, and yeah -- it's her stockings/pantyhose that she's rolled down, not pants that she's pulled down. And only just enough to show her ass... I assume that's the right pic, if not tell me.
This story takes place before that episode with Kid Flash.

I'm going to take her a little OOC, but still keep her in line with the show.

I don't know if the date bit will work out because my character is a dark loner in the story. Other than that, you hit my ideas right on head.

In the scene where she drops her stockings/pantyhoses, I actually have her wearing a black thong instead of her ass being bare.
Hey Nate,
Would you mind if I send you what I've got done? You've given me some more ideas for my story, but I don't know if I can fit them in without changing what I've got.