Join our server on Discord

Need some help with a Teen Titans lemon
I'm working on a TT lemon that has a romance between my character and Jinx and I'm trying to find something to lead up to the first lemon. In the story, my character notices Jinx is attracted to him, but he considers her a slut and will not screw her, even though he himself is also attracted to her. I've started the first lemon, but I need a way to lead up to it. What should I have Jinx say and/or do to change my character's mind about her?

Also, what are some good ways to hint at an abusive childhood?
um......about your 1st question,i havent a clue where to help you...

2nd request is more my department......

parents death-maybe over used but its still works.

a Disfiguring Scar-a Burn mark in the shape of the devil,something that makes him stick out.or like a shocking reminder of what he is doing.

an unforgettable Horror-this can be used by even your Strongest Char's.something that makes him feel uptight when brought up...

i dont know if it will help at all but if your looking for agony, i know how to use it.
Here's some none violent suggestions. While I can't help at an abusive childhood I can tell you a few different things. Have the guy say her or have something like kid flash in the series. If you saw that episode it could help you. Have them be trapped somewhere, that could work.
The first part of the story up to the lemon mostly focuses on my character's stay at the Hive. I'm saving the battle scenes for close to the end.

This next question is aimed at the girls on this forum and the boys who understand girls: What kind of flirting techniques should I have Jinx use?

Also, what should I have Jinx say and/or do to make her seem like a slut?
So you intend to portray her as a slut, have your charcter believe her a slut, but she will suddenly say something which surpasses her actions and your character's initial belief and convince him that she is not a slut?

Perhaps the first question is not what can she do, but what will your character PERCEIVE as her seeming like a slut? She can act completely in-character to the series without actually acting like a slut, but your character may still perceive her as being one because of what she does.

(1) Perhaps he will think she is a slut because she hangs around with guys all the time, and not girls, and also seems to him to be too friendly with her guy friends. (Mammoth & Gizmo are her team, and she mostly hung out with them in the Episode where we did see inside the Hive Academy)

(2) Perhaps the way she dresses makes her seem slutty. Think about it -- she's clearly into how she looks, she's a bit of a goth, and there are misconceptions that all goths are into sex. So perhaps seeing her behaviour (focusing on her looks, being goth) combined with the way she dresses he will think her to be loose and slutty.

(3) Perhaps he simply makes a judgment that ALL of the girls in the Hive Academy are slutty unless he can tell otherwise.

So perhaps all she needs to do is show that she's not a slut by her relationship with him, in order to overcome his initial apprehension that she's slutty and unsuitable for him.
My attempts to make her seem like a slut are aimed not just at my character, but at the reader as well. I want the reader to believe her to be a slut and agree with my character's avoidance of her, then be as surprised as my character upon discovering she's just a love-starved girl.

Also, to add a bit more of a plot to the story, I have my character hesitate in the first sex scene just before he's about to enter her. At the moment, I have the reason being that Jinx says she loves him and he finds that he can't say the same thing because he doesn't know what love is (he had an abusive childhood, so I think it actually makes sense). Thus the rest of the story leading up to the final sex scene, which will include a battle with the Teen Titans, involves my character finding out what love is. So far, does it sound like a good story?
My attempts to make her seem like a slut are aimed not just at my character, but at the reader as well. I want the reader to believe her to be a slut and agree with my character's avoidance of her, then be as surprised as my character upon discovering she's just a love-starved girl.

Also, to add a bit more of a plot to the story, I have my character hesitate in the first sex scene just before he's about to enter her. At the moment, I have the reason being that Jinx says she loves him and he finds that he can't say the same thing because he doesn't know what love is (he had an abusive childhood, so I think it actually makes sense). Thus the rest of the story leading up to the final sex scene, which will include a battle with the Teen Titans, involves my character finding out what love is. So far, does it sound like a good story?

Also, I've seen Jinx on the Teen Titans show and she doesn't exactly strike me as someone who would just open her legs for anybody, which is what I've been led to believe is the behavior or a slut.
I never said that she was such a character in the show, and I've seen all of it -- I suggested ways to make her seem that way without making her act that way.

A well written story from a fixed point of view, whether it be in the first or the third person (I find third to be generally better for narrative, but first person narrative can be effective as well), will have the reader agreeing with the point of view espoused within the story and accepting that as the tone of the story. If well written, her innocent acts can seem very much to make the reader consider her a slut.

Perhaps after a training session with Mammoth, she slaps him on the butt, and your character reads this is a sexual action, not a sporting action of congratulations between team-mates. Perhaps a kiss or some such action will make her seem more forward or loose than your character feels is suitable. I'm suggesting not deviating too much from the show, but using your character's impressions of her and of what may indicate slutty behaviour.

To give an example... I made a conscious decision in my Future Lives series that Takeru was going to become an alcoholic. However I wanted to portray this through his eyes. And I started from the end:

Quote:"I was young, we made all sorts of mistakes then. Young folks do that too often. Unfortunately, I was more prone to them than the others." He looked down at the tape recorder, recording his thoughts and drinking. He'd sort the night out tomorrow, when he was sober. Then he'd try to write it into a story, even though he knew this would never fit his Adventure series.

Takeru says in the epilogue of 02 that he wrote books about their adventures, this is the "Adventure series" referred to. In this way I salute canon, even though all the rest of the story in outside of it.

Quote:"Hikari-chan," he whispered, leaning over to her. "Ai shiteru."
She hadn't seemed at all surprised as she kissed him. Her choice of a movie, and then she did this. He'd been so shocked at her simple response that he'd ignored the warning signs from their brothers. They had gone too fast, and been too reckless.

Here I set up the perceptions from Takeru's point of view, but in the third person. I do not focus on HIkari, but on how Takeru felt. Yet I fell into the trap of TLI, which is the brother of TMI -- I didn't give enough information which prevents the reader from associating properly. But I'm not going to re-write it to fix that. In short, their lack of caution led to Hikari becoming pregnant, to which Takeru reacted poorly. Not the typical Takari story, but neither is it a Daikari. He begins to drink and is soon abusing alcohol, and lamenting the act even as he finds it to be his daily life: "I don't know why I'm doing this. I've been drunk every night since I found out, and I don't know why. I never even drank before then."

In this way I took a small bit of canon (the stories) and used them as a reason for Takeru to confront his past and his demons -- demons which the series would never even hint at. You can take the small bit of canon on Jinx and turn it into her own personality flaws and quirks which your character may perceive as her being slutty. Perhaps she's often kissing Gizmo for helping on her homework, or hugging Mammoth and Gizmo in ways your character finds inappropriate. Perhaps you even play with her character to make her seem more this way, but you do not need to forsake the series to create the image that she is slutty in your character's mind, or the reader's.
Do you have any suggestions on my first question?

In my story, after she first meets my character and shows him his dorm, just before she exits I have her pull down her pants and show off her ass (it was inspired by a picture I saw). I also have her spy on my character while he's working out and making him aware of her. Finally, in one scene, my character goes to a bar with strippers and I have Jinx be one and focus on my character. How does that sound so far?
The first and third of those seem to be out of charcter -- Jinx as a stripper? Dropping her pants? Well.. she doesn't WEAR pants, and she always seemed to be too reserved to do anything like that or to be a stripper. It's just not her.

As for how to change his image of her -- the best way is for him to get to know her. It may take time, but as an author with this type of goal, there should be plenty of time available to you in which to do this, unless the story takes place shortly before the Hive Academy was destroyed. Nobody really changes suddenly -- even the more sudden changes are brewed in us over time.