Join our server on Discord

ever notice..
nah, like i said, just pointing it out, knew this would fit the rants section better than anything else. i tend to notice the small things but no problem.
Some people are just more active than others. I call these people, "People without a life outside of the computer".
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm one of those people!

But yeah...Fred is right, it isnt a problem or anything, hes just right about it...
here i didn't think this topic would get this far, well i guess we can expect more posts from others when they get out of school/college as for others not sure.
*gasp* you didn't mention me!! I'm a daily poster, too! I just don't post in EVERY active topic
this really doesn't seem rant-y enough... let me help

What the fuck is wrong with half you people? got big mouths and the minute a topic of interest appears, BAM! you're some other fucking place doing fuck knows what!!

What? is the DaD not good enough? does it not deserve your full attention? purple?? did you get your sick little fix and then meander away like some common mut you could find in the grotto???

Well, I would like to know, what the fuck is the deal with you fucks anyhow? Besides a select few, no one else does anything, or they start some stupid topic about nothin and then disappear!!

there we are, now it looks ranty... to the topic!

I don't always post and I am sorry for such, but I often find myself lost now a days, doing fuck knows what, I've even lost my muse and have not wrote in some time, but I will return! just wait for it...
(Clapping)well said epsilon, and senjuro sorry
Wow. Just that, Wow's all I can reply with right now.
Damn-thats rant-y.
<_<
>_>
I'm scared now...
Note to self: Don't tick off the scary purple guy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad