Join our server on Discord

A new forum?
LOL yeah ^_^
Carving up the forum into too many boards will just clutter up the screen. As it is right now, we already have tonnes of boards that cover lots of specific topics. We don't need a whole lot more of those.
If the forum was about to be done, why not make it a General Congratulating forum? I mean, for birthdays, achievements at school (yuck...), life achievements or the posting thing too? So everyone could congratulate anyone or anything they'd feel to. (humanely possible and not in the least a stupid remark of something that doesn't count as an achievement of course)

But if what senjuro's saying is true, then it'd be a waste of space for the site to make it, so meh...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, a congrats forum sounded a bit random... let's use DMX's idea a bit and have a Shoutout board instead. People can cay congrats, happy birthday, we finally made it, good luck in college, etc. What do you think? It is true that we've got a lot for specific topics and if we keep adding topics and making them as specific as the original suggestion, we could have a whole mess of random boards that contain posts from a few people each.
Shoutbox sounds like a good idea to me.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lol Clever. :P
It just came over my mind because of the fact a forum I saw before had a section for congratulations once. It had a section for congratulations for a specific theme (your choice), congratulations for some achievement of the own site and for Birthdays :P
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I don't like this idea. I never like to encoyrage spam.
I think making trophies for posts counts is spam-encouraging, not this.
Well I like the idea so that General chat could be for other items but I see the validity in the other ideas as well, that we dont need to crowd the board but then again we should be expanding. I for one think the congradulations forum A.K.A "Shoutbox" would be some way to alleviate some of the stress in general chat. Just make sure that the moderator doesn't let it get too spammy. I for one like the idea.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds