Join our server on Discord

I am here
i hope you know how to get to the roof of gold Shire....
Indeed I d-...tell me, tell me now.
hard to explain w/ 1 hand...

i think they fixed it.
Baby Dragons? Where?! *looks around*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Baby Dragons? Where?! *looks around*

Dragon Whelps. Super-rare (like 0.001%) drops from the dragons. Three colors, emerald, crimson, and black. They just fly around and follow you mindlessly. Spent the last 2 days killing dragons in the Badlands waiting for one to drop. And it did.
*is the proud owner of a Dark Whelp*
to get to the Goldshires Inn's Roof
WORKS ONLY FOR ROGUES AND HUNTER's

you walk on up the corner of the left side of the Inn

from there you swich to run and apply the Cheetah or Sprint Buff upon your self,and if you have a god angle,jump to the 1st part of the roof.

here is the tricky part.you look for the stub to your left that is coming out of the roof .you must jump into the corner of the stub.if you did it right it will appear that you are floating in air very close to the roof.from there you must jump onto the rof then your on. if you fail at the jump you will fall all the way back to step one.
DMX: Oooo... a Dragon Tamer... want me to train you?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
.....*smacks DMX* hush you!
Quote:DMX: Oooo... a Dragon Tamer... want me to train you?

O_O
Okay...stay the **** away from me if you don't want a faceful of shadowbolt. And it's not a dragon tamer. I didn't tame the little guy. I just killed his friends and family until he appeared. Then, in one way or another, bent him to my will so he mindlessly follows me around.

...That sounds so much worse then saying they were a rare drop from dragons...
Okay, well I'm going to go play WoW. See if any guildmates are online, do some RP, get to 55...