Join our server on Discord

I am here
Well, the original idea was to come here around midnight, but the Dark Whelp I've been trying to get finally dropped. YAY DRAGONS! So there was some celebrating going on in guild. And I ripped out Ixan's eyes....nevermind about that. Guild stuff.

Now, I did not rape that cultist! IT WAS CONSENTUAL! ....sorry, more guild stuff. Nothing to see here... *shifty eyes*

Yeah...so the Dark Whelp finally dropped. Yay for dragons, again. Had to kill hundreds of the things for it to drop...

Now, back on subject

Quote:seriously folks, he just wants to argue. you people scare him because some of you guys is furries...

I am not scared of furries, nor do I hate them. Hell, my best friends are furries. And yes, arguing will be most of my posts. I like to argue.

Quote:...I refuse to bow before you... but I can buff you...

(Lol, PW:F)

*Summons Nheenhym*
BOW TO THE POWER OF THE FELHUNTER, LEST IT USE IT'S POWERS OF MAGIC EATING TO...uhh...EAT YOU!

And yes, before anyone asks, I am addicting to WoW
*polymoprhs Nolem*

......shut up...lamb chops XD...
DragonMasterX Wrote:DMX: *stares on Munkee and starts wagging tail really fast* WHIP ME! WHIP ME! WHIP ME!

(Nolem) How did my intro topic turn in to this?

(Me) Cause we're cool like that. And DMX, cause you told me to, i'm not gonna do it now.

Quote:I am not scared of furries, nor do I hate them. Hell, my best friends are furries. And yes, arguing will be most of my posts. I like to argue.

Edit: He is not scared of furries, he is scared of what they do.

Quote:*polymoprhs Nolem*

......shut up...lamb chops XD...

Yeah, he told me what that meant...i didnt get it at first.
Thanks seit. *pokes Nolem* haha, sheep!
Lol i need to ask your brother about the test realms...are they down or something?
He doesnt know...he doesnt play on the test realms...
well i do....
DrunkeenMunkee Wrote:Cause we're cool like that. And DMX, cause you told me to, i'm not gonna do it now.

DMX: *lower ears*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
aww...I cant resist that!
*starts petting DMX*
DMX: *wags tail happily*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: *coughs slightly, then takes a slow breath* Yeah, anyway- what is WoW?

Red: I have placed Mr. Gun under submission! Bow down to Darkred- a Jack of all trades and master of spamming!!

Gun: gerrof!! Spamming with my account is too intense!! Use your own!!