Join our server on Discord

I am here
Nice to meet you Nolem, I Chaos of the SDP welcome you to the DaD I hope you enjoy your time here. (slams pie into Nolem's face)
ah...Unknown, please dont tell me secrets! *puppy dog eyes*

and uhh, welcome, brother, even though I doubt you'll post...

seriously folks, he just wants to argue. you people scare him because some of you guys is furries...
I will gladly bow down to him, unfortunately, I have to bow down to the rest of the SDP first. I may be superior when it comes to my ability to post, but when it comes to MMORPG- I'm just fine.

I'd be glad to argue with him as long as he does it with me in the "Let's take this outside!" forum. (I sense Shadow's ability to make this sound funny aproaching.)

I am Gunter,

Not a man...

Not a monster...

But a Furry member of the SDP, and loyal breastguard of Drunken Munkee.

Welcome to the DaD.
Shadow: THE LEADER OF SDP SHALL BOW BEFORE NO MAN NOR WOMAN!! That stated, welcome to the board, and be warned for I am a level infinite spammer!

Slashmon: And I'm his partner Slashmon. FEAR MY RAZOR SHARP CLAWS OF DEATH!!

Dark-Shadow: I'M JUST A DEMON LURKING WITHIN HIS OWN SUBCONCIOUSS, KINDA ROOMY IN HERE, MAYBE I'LL PUT IN A BOWLING ALLEY!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lonelygabu: I forgot to tell you that I am the forth member of the SDP as well....

I am a jack of all trades and a master of none....

My abilities of spamming are not as supreme as many othres but I have heart, and thats important....and as your present I will give you my .....I dont bite....I like to .....do other things.....Later disclosed....:D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Shadow: Don't trust him! He bites!

Slashmon: Alot.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:Shadow: THE LEADER OF SDP SHALL BOW BEFORE NO MAN NOR WOMAN!! That stated, welcome to the board, and be warned for I am a level infinite spammer!

*hits shadow with a whip*
Bow down, bitch!
Wow Munkee I had no idea you were into that kind of stuff, but whatever it is good I know one of Shadow's weakenesses.
Seit:...uuuuuum....

Geon:...riiight..

DE: thats my Line..

Geon:....i dont care..

Dr Evil:........
DMX: *stares on Munkee and starts wagging tail really fast* WHIP ME! WHIP ME! WHIP ME!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad