Join our server on Discord

DaD Deathmatch
"Oh,man! You ruined the show!"

*notices the catgirls left their door open.*

"Nevermind"
Com-Gun: It's complete and utter CHAOS!! Somebody- DO SOMETHING!! Like grab a camera- I love this!!

Ref-Gun: ENOUGH!! (snaps fingers, the arena is back to normal, DMX and Crimson both appear facing each other on opposite sides of the ring, and Zorrormon, DrakeRR and Chaos are standing straight in front of Ref-Gun.)

Ref-Gun: YOU- (Points to Zorrormon's face) NO INTERFERING AND USING WEAPONS. YOU- (He points to Chaos's face) .... I forgot what the fuck you did. BOTH OF YOU- DO NOT OBSTRUCT THE MATCH. If you want to fight, I'll be MORE THAN HAPPY TO REFEREE ANOTHER MATCH. (Grabs swords) I will have to confiscate these for a while. YOU. (Points at DrakeRR's face) Don't be a pervert- close the door- knock- THEN go in.

Com-Gun: *coughjoykillercough*

Ref-Gun: (punches Com-Gun)

Com-Gun: OUCH!! YOU BLOODY-

Ref-Gun: Come on. finish that sentence.

Com-Gun: -Great disciplinarian sir! Isn't that right Shadow?

Ref-Gun: Good. NOW ALL OF YOU!- (Points to all the girls) -as you were. Begin match!
"Can I join in the next match, mister referee, sir? The lady at the front said I couldn't join because I looked too young..."

*hold up a skull*

"So I... uhhh... had to dispose of her."
DMX: *too busy and distracted by looking at the girls going to even have heard Ref-Gun*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Folks you just learned the first rule of deathmatch here. Don't mess with the ref. And we now return to our regular scheduled fight between DMX and Crimson.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zorromon: Fine. *turns to Chaos* This isn't over! *magically retrieves his sword from Gunter and teleports away*

Crimson: Man, he's an insufferable asshole. Alright, fight time! *spits flaming loogie into conviently placed spitoon* Hey DMX, hello!

*DMX is too distracted by the furry girls who are now in the audience*

Crimson: Paging Mr. DMX, this is your five o' clock wake up call! *torches DMX dragon feet with his fox fire*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ref-Gun: Funny... my stick of dynamite disappeared- it was right next to Zorrormon's sword-

(a muffled explosion is heard.)

Ref-Gun: I think Zorrormon made a challenge, and DrakeRR- sure. Knock yourself out. I DECLAIR THIS MATCH A 3-ON-3, EVERYONE FOR THEMSELVES DEATH (Sleeper!!) MATCH!! If Zorrormon would come back, I'll make it a 4-on-4 match, no partners... no team-ups... all oponents.

Com-Gun: I have NEVER seen myself so strict! And that shirt doesn't suit me- doesn't it, Shadow?
*a second later a red furred fox appears, a look of fury in his green eyes as he shakes off the explosion*

Zorromon: Fine, hold on to my sword, but a curse will befall you. And my name is Zorromon, not Zorrormon, there's only two r's. Make that mistake again and you will perish HUMAN!!!

Crimson: Heads ups!

Zorromon: Wha? *is drop kicked by Crimson and seared by a wave of fox fire*

Crimson: Asleep at the wheel, eh Zorro.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Awright!"

[(OOC: Just so you know, I'm a Dragon/Elemental/Snake hybrid. Or is that not allowed?)]

*Jumps int the ring*

"Fightin' time! Yo foxxy, bring it on!"

*Brandishes claws and takes on a defensive stace*
Crimson: Is he talking to me?

*Zorromon arises and lifts Crimson by the tail before throwing him to the floor, a fox sized dent in the ring*

Zorromon: No, he was talking to me. And Drake, I don't care if you're freaking Godzilla, nobody calls me foxxy!

*teleports and grabs DrakeRR by the throat*

Zorromon: Any last words?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions