Join our server on Discord

DaD Deathmatch
DMX: I know! Thanks Bo- err.. Master! *throws a lightsaber out the window*

Furry Girl: Come ere! *pulls DMX down the bed again*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
CFR:*sitting behind Zorromon*I challenge you to a rematch Zorromon*grabs zorromon by his shoulder & throws him into the ring*

Then CFR teleports into the ring.

CFR:Now lets show them a real fight.
DrakeRR:
"Ahh, damn!"

*Runs in, out of breath*

"Damn traffic!"

*Kicks one of the random spectators out of a front row seat and sits*

"What did I miss?"
Zorromon: Very well.

*charges toward Chaos with his sword in hand, both making sparks as the edges of their blades make contact*

Zorromon: Good to see you're not out of practice. Now we have a real fight.

Crimson: I got twenty bucks on you Chaos! Good luck, buddy!

Zorromon: Bastard, you'll regret that.

Crimson: Hey, you bet against me when I was fighting DMX. *sticks tongue out at Zorro*

Zorromon: Humph. *defends against another sword slash*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
DMX: *now with four girls in the same bed* Look at the fight!

Furry Girl: No, look here *puts her bare chest in front of DMX's face*

DMX: *tail stands straight up*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Uses binoculars to spy on DMX and Crimson.*

"Hot damn! This is better then I thought it would be."
Chaos:Your using a new form aren't you,you've been waiting for this rematch to try it out haven't you.

*blocks another sword slash then lauches a fireball into Zorromon's face & teleports above him then drops down in a vertical spining slash*

Chaos:Don't tell me your done yet.
Zorromon: I'm far from done! Ha, it's unfortunate for you that Crimson was too lazy to put my profile. I have no need for extra forms, I'm already at a mega level.

*teleports behind Chaos and slashes his back in a Z pattern before fending another attack*

Zorromon: I have some attacks I've been itching to try however.

*parrys the next attack and cuts Chaos's side*

Zorromon: But why rush to victory. Your "turn".

*takes a defensive stance while keeping up his arrogant demeanor*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
*taps zorromon on the shoulder before sweeping him & slashing him from the groin up*

Chaos:Ok,so he's cheap,lazy & bleeding.*points at crimson who is now standing where Chaos was standing w/a Z slash on his back & a cut in his side wondering why he's in the ring & bleeding*I didn't mean your level I meant your sword form Dumbass!*starts dashing around the arena at lightspeed slashing everything & everyone in his way to bits then teleports out of the building & slowly sheathes the Masamune untill a soft click is heard at which point the entire building colapses in on itself*

Chaos:Now where are you?*notices Zorromon's paw sticking up out of the rubble*Oh,there you are.*he then picks him & throws him into the apartment w/the girls & DMX*

*appears next to Chaos completely unharmed*

Zorromon: Illusion clones, such a nice little trick and don't you remember my sword only truely works against viruses, I believe I mentioned that. Now die...hmmm.

*notices all the horny furry and dragon girls in the room which walk up and start taking Zorromon and Chaos away*

Zorromon: Or perhaps we'll just call it a tie.

*a half dozen horny catgirls carry Chaos away to one of the bedrooms, while Zorromon is carried away by some of the horny dragon girls*

Crimson: Damn Zorro, it was just one bet. *falls over bleeding until his regeneration powers heal him* Oh shit, the whole arena's buried, I hope they had insurance. Bah, whatever I'm going back to that party, it's not my deathmatch arena. *teleports to apartment*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions