Join our server on Discord

DaD Deathmatch
I-DMX: That's what I intended to do?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The east side of the stages lights up as a new challenger appears. Crimson Fox enters the ring while growling.

Crimson: (points finger) DMX, I challenge you to a death match! Why, because I'm bored, hahahahaha!

The crowds begins booing at Crimson while throwing garbage at him.

Audience: Get off the stage! Newb! DMX gave you a warm welcome, jackass! Get a job!

Crimson: You fat, stupid wresting fans can bite me! (growls in the audience's direction)

Somewhere in the audience...

Zorromon: Oh, this should be good. Crimson and his seventy posts against Mr. Four Thousand. This should be worth a few cheap laughs.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Com-Gun: We have a challenger!

Ref-Gun: Take it or leave it?
I-DMX: *sighs and shakes head* Guess I can't do anything else than... *throws his coat, mike and his hat, going to normal DMX*

DMX: *cracks knuckles* Alright, I'm only going to accept because I need to release some tension after not being able to get over this stupid Writer's Block!! *jumps on the arena* I ACCEPT!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ref-Gun: SO IT'S SETTLED!! Get up here, Crimson!
IC: (climbs into the ring and cracks knuckles)

You're gonna have worse problems than writer's block when I get through with ya! Tell you what, I'll let you have the first move. (takes a defensive stance and bears his fox fangs)

OC: Writer's Block, ugh, I know how you feel.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
DMX: *cracks his neck* You are going to regret that! *disappears and appears above Crimson, then kicks his face to the ropes*

When the ropes make Crimson bounce back, DMX puts his elbow in the way and makes it stay tight, so when Crimson comes back from the impulse, his body is damaged through the powerful elbowing to his stomach.

DMX: *blows his white hair up, then leaps to a corner* Your ''turn''.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(shakes his head for moment and takes a deep breath)

Crimson: So it's going to be like that is it!

(uses his own teleportation powers and appears behind DMX and grabs hold of his arms)

Crimson: So you're tense from writer's block, eh! Let me help with that!

(Starts kneeing DMX in the back repeatedly before throwing him to the ground, leaving a large dent)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Com-Gun: -AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!! What an amazing show of physical brutality!
DMX: *grits teeth and stands up, his muscles tensing* Oh, you are sooooo DEAD! *jumps to Crimson and takes him to the ground, then headbutt's Crimson's face REALLY hard*

[mega huge loud thud sound goes here]

Martian 1: *perks ear up* Huh? I think I heard...

Martian 2: Dude, leave that stuff away.

Martian 1: Maybe your right... *lets weed go floating away*

*Crater on the ring*

DMX: *stands up* Okay, that hurt a bit... *shakes head*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad