Join our server on Discord

DaD Deathmatch
D-Shadow: DARK SHOT! Fires a ball of energy five inches in front of kyo, blowing a small hole in the ground, Where are you going? The party's just getting started.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: If ye kinda didn't notice, I haven't GOT an uber-powerful dark side, thank ye very much. *starts sliding his scythe out again* But, oh well, I'm probably gunna offer ye very little entertainment...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
D-Shadow: If you don't wish to fight... I suppose I could instead make you my slave. Always need another butler around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: *eyes go red* Whatd'ya just call me? *starts running forward with scythe and vanishes* Never, ever, call Dresan... a slave! *appears behind D-Shadow and swipes with the scythe*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
D-Shadow: *Barely dodges the scythe as it cuts off a small piece of his hair as he ducks* Well, if I had known that's all it took to make this interesting I would've said it much earlier.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dresan: GIT! *slashes again with the scythe*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
D-Shadow: *Dodges to the left of the scythe and grabs it by the handle*If just one got you this enraged... SLAVE! SLAVE! SLAVE! SLAVE! SLAVE!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*groans and stands up* Ough... My head... *hears shadow goading kyo* :shock: Thing might get a little ugly... *shrugs* Oh well... TO BATTLE!!! *dashes shadow while swinging sword* Ironside!
Dresan: Oh, you're SO gonna pay if this connects! *throws fist at D-Shadows head*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*grabs shadow's shoulders and holds him still with sword across throat* Now it will... MUAHAHAHAAAA!!!