Join our server on Discord

DaD Deathmatch
Kyo: *shakes his head* Think a droid army can take on HIM? *points at Shadow* That'll probably be suicide.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Maybe... but not our suicide!
Kyo: *thinks* Good point, get the droids in. *grins*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*yelling into walkie talkie* GO, GO, GO!!! *gigantic portal opens and millions of droids, tanks, artillery and assorted pogo sticks march out*
Kyo: *laughs his head off* Seriously, what's a POGO STICK going to do to Shadow?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*sweat drop* Annoy him?
D-Shadow: A few walking can openers versus me? Eyes turn a darker shade of crimson, Whatever, gives me something to do. *Doesn't even flinch as half the army crowds around him in an attempt to restrain him* Is that the best you can do? DARKBOMB!! *Hits the ground and blows the entire army away*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*flies at Shadow* ATTACK ME DAMMIT!!!
D-Shadow: Pathetic. Sidesteps the attack and grabs Pokepimp's arm as he flies by, Next stop, the bleachers! Swings him around a couple of times before hurling him at the spectators, who scamper in fear as he crashes into the stands, SHADOKEN!! Fires the attack straight into the crowd engulfing a large area around Pokepimp.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: *smiles* You know, I think he's forgotten me. *starts crawling away* I knew this was suicide.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds