Join our server on Discord

DaD Deathmatch
Kyo: FECK! *gets slashed across the stomach and slides back into wall, but grins* The shards hurt because they're IN my back.... my regeneration helps me to survive your slashes.... *notes the scythe* You're a good opponent.... *smiles kindly, and lowers scythe*

*thinking* Idiot....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*lowers weapon too* So are you! *draws evil symbol in the air with finger* But I've seen that trick before! *smirks* Attack me now... If you dare!
Kyo: What? You think I'm just a mad, psychopathic human who seemingly has inhuman abilities? *drops scythe* No way!

*Thinking* Why the hell did I even fight him? Now my back's going to kill like hell!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*smiles sweetly...* Ya, I know... *too sweet...* BUT I AM! CHAOS GATE!!! *the symbol turnes into a portal and the D-Reaper steps out, followed by that chaos stuff from the Tamers series*
Kyo: T-DMX! GET HERE NOW! *Picks up scythe and starts running*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*surprised* H-Hey! *stops maintaining illusion* I was just a joke...

*sweat drop*

*thinks* Oh... *OMFG CENSORED!!!*
D-Shadow: He's a little busy. *Swings T-DMX around by his tail after having avoided the boulder and sneaking behind him while he attacked it* But if you insist! *Realeases the tail sending T-DMX straight in their direction*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: *stops running and looks* Oh... shit...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hmm?

<_<

:shock:

*ducks* INCOMING!!!
Kyo: *starts running* There's a BIG FECKING DRAGON being thrown at you and all you think of is an honest fight! *smiles* Toodooloo!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds