Join our server on Discord

DaD Deathmatch
Chaos:*parrys the thurst easily,he isn't effected by the flames at all if anything their making him stronger*Is that it?*punches Zorromon in the gut & follows that w/a couple of rising whirlwind kicks knocking him into the air which is followed by a chain of rapid slashes ending with a front flip kick to Zorromon's back sending him crashing into the ring*Now get up.
*Zorromon's eyes seem to glow an eerie green*

Zorromon: Enough! *dodges Chaos next attack and deals him a high kick launching his opponent in the air* CHAOS CROSS! *quickly makes deep slashes against Chaos as he falls through the air before Zorromon kicks him to the ropes* Now to finish you! *claws Chaos to the floor as he bounces back from the rope* Hmmm, give up.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Chaos:*gets up & dusts himself off his eyes turning black once again*DIE FOOL! SHOCKWAVE YOKO GIRI!*a huge blue energy wave made of the spirits of all the dead renamon hits Zorromon head on but dosn't harm him phsyically instead it attacks his soul itself ripping it apart & freezing him in place untill Chaos sheathes his blade*

NOW YOU WILL DIE.*the sister blade of the Masamune the Murasame appears in front of Chaos who then draws the blade & flys up into the air again & three clones of him appear*

GRAND BURST! *him & his clones fly at Zorromon & slash him rapidly w/their blades ending w/the clones dissappearing as Chaos impales Zorromon w/the Masamune which he then twists & pulls out from Zorromon's side then he slowly sheathes both blades at which point the damage from both attacks cause Zorromon to collapse on the floor from the pain*NOW YIELD OR PERISH I DON'T CARE WHICH!
Zorromon: *arises from the floor, grunting in pain as he roars in fury* You're not the only one with clones, ELUSIVE ILLUSION!"

*several solid Zorromon clones appear, surrounding Chaos as they attack using their Chaos Cross attack, Chaos's body being ripped to ribbons by the many cuts*

Zorromon: *the real one appears from behind and punches Chaos in the back, forcing him to drop his sword* Now you'll know the true meaning of pain! *throws Chaos into the air by the tail and makes several whirlwind slashes against his back* This is it, now submit! *leaps over the falling Chaos and launched a well placed kick, forcing the jet black fox into the arena floor, a crater in the ground* Do you still have any fight in you?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Com-Gun: What an AMAZING ability! The crowd goes WILD!!
OOC:Hey I'm not down yet guys but I'll have to finish this tonight after I get back from my play so talk to you guys later.
TUL:*a dark smoke enters the arena as TUL walks out onto the Stage,followed by the ministry.a slow rain began to fall over the crowd,the grumbled and complained but the match went on so they where happy.*
Chaos:*flys up out of the crater his body bleeding from countless wounds the black flames covering & healing him again,he then begins to chant in draconic the puddle of blood starting to move as he continues to chant then the blood starts flying towards Zorromon(think inuyasha's blades of blood attack but w/the control of sesshomaru's whip of light attack)cutting everything in its way to bits*Hmph you think I'm done take this,LUNARWIND DESTROYER!*the ball of dark energy hitting zorromon headon the blast knocking him into the crowd & leaving a huge crater, Chaos's blades then return to him on their own*
Zorromon: *grunts in pain as he walks back into the arena, gasping for breath* I...will not fall...to you. RED HORIZON! *flames cover Zorromon's blade and claws and while fire doesn't not harm Chaos, Zorromon is still able to absorb it to heal* Now we're even again, our bodies healed though battleworn. You fought bravely, but...

*the real Zorromon appears from behind, the one in front of Chaos a leftover clone*

Zorromon: ...I will walk away in victory. CHAOS CROSS! *slices into Chaos's back in a Z pattern, ripping through fur and muscle as his blood pools to the ground* However, you have my full respect, so I will not hold back. *makes one piercing thrust into Chaos in the middle of the Z he had formed, Chaos falling to the floor as Zorromon withdraws his blade* Surrender yet or are you still determined to play this out?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Com-Gun: OH MY GOD!! That is an extraordinary feat of gore! A question though- if the Skill is called "Chaos Cross"... Why is it a "Z"?