Join our server on Discord

DaD Deathmatch
"I don't have any swords..."

"Although..."

*Forms a long blade in his hand, made out of 0
Chaos:*catches his sword by the handle*Hey Zorro lets show them what real swordsmen can do*dashes towards DrakeRR cutting his thumb off & slashing him across the face*I thought you were ready DrakeRR but I guess I was wrong*sheathes the Masamune slowly*Now come on.
[OOC: I knew this was going to happen :roll: ]

"Fuckin' OW!"

*magically stops the bleeding*

"That's going to take a while to grow back, you ass."

*Suddenly jumps towards Chaos, catching him off guard, and sinks his iceblade through Chaos's stomach, the wound freezing over immediatly*

"Touch
Com-Gun: THAT has GOTTA hurt! The new challeger is showing off some pretty slick moves out there! What do you think, Shadow?
Chaos:*calmly walks up to DrakeRR & grabs his blade w/one paw* Tsk,tsk,tsk,if you think that will stop me think again*His eyes turning from blue to solid black as black flames start to dance across his body healing him*NOW DIE!*punches DrakeRR in the stomach so hard that he lets go of his iceblade & goes flying into the crowd only stoping when he hits the wall on the other side of the arena then Chaos still holding the iceblade in his paw flips it over & catches it by the handle,flys up into the air w/both blades as the flames cover him again*

CHAOS BURST!*flys at DrakeRR & slashs him with both blades rapidly ending w/him impaling DrakeRR w/his own iceblade pinning him to the wall then he flat palms the handle shoving the entire sword though him*
Com-Gun: what an AMAZING show of disregard of life! This is unbelievable- people have GOT to be here to enjoy this fully!

Ref-Gun: Ten counts to get back in the Ring- 10...
Chaos:*flys back to the ring & lands gently on his feet*COME ON WHO'S NEXT!
Ref-Gun: Zorromon is free.
Chaos:What,him*turns his back to Zorromon*come on I'll even let you have the first move.
Crimson: You're lucky Zorro, messing the refs isn't a good...oof! *is thrown to the side by Zorromon*

Zorromon: All right, Chaos, I'll challenge you.

*dashes in as their swords clash, sparks forming as the katana and the rapier meet*

Zorromon: Good, but what will you do against this, RED HORIZON!

*with a burst of energy Zorromon's paws and sword are engulfed in a powerful fire, burning Chaos's fur as he makes an effective sword thrust against the fellow fox*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions