Join our server on Discord

fanfics?
That's why you learn from your mistakes and rebuild. Indeed I thought 'Renewed Faith' would capitalize on what I thought was story material, however, I was overzealous. The series is being replaced by a more adequate series called 'Forge World'. But I thank you for that lovely criticism.

And although you can't a light-hearted joke, I think you took my comment the wrong way.

Style is subjective. No matter your defense, denial, and fluff, it is all in the eyes of who reads it.
Quote:And although you can't a light-hearted joke, I think you took my comment the wrong way.
No, I don't take lighthearted jokes. I reflect them.

Quote:Style is subjective. [...] it is all in the eyes of who reads it.
Let's try to remember that.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:Marine, if you've read my work, then you know that I've given warnings saying that I'm more of a poet than a novelist. A good poet tries to be concise. I get my morals, my humor, and my characterization across with as little fluff as possible, and that's my style. You have your own style, and certainly, some people prefer it. I have my reasons for not writing in your style. I have my reasons for disliking your style. You say that you've read every single chapter of mine, and I thank you for that, whether or not you like them. I, on the other hand, lack the patience to read all of your chapters. If it's terribly important to you, I'll pick apart the story you consider to be your best. For now, I'll just say that this is an awful way to start a Digimon fanfic series:

I actually enjoy your style their are few lemons that I have read that shows the character progress and your style is rather rare making it all the more enjoyable. Although I don't like the humor or the format, but those are just minor details.
Wisemon Wrote:You have one of the most unique styles of any writer. Despite my urges, I won't try to Americanize it.

Just you wait for the next update. I hope to make many laugh.

Wisemon Wrote:Herr Mullen, thanks for backing me up.

I wasn't, I just didn't understand the implications of Marine's sentencing.
Quote:I actually enjoy your style their are few lemons that I have read that shows the character progress and your style is rather rare making it all the more enjoyable. Although I don't like the humor or the format, but those are just minor details.
You're commenting on Marine's writing, right?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Nope, I think that comments all yours there Wisemon
Oops sorry I was thinking of someone elses not Marines though. The humor though I have never read a lemon that made me laugh so I can't really put that down.
aguy Wrote:Oops sorry I was thinking of someone elses not Marines though. The humor though I have never read a lemon that made me laugh so I can't really put that down.

Were you thinking of me?