Join our server on Discord

Wuzzup!?
Meh, thats ok.
And i'd watch more TV...but then my dad would tell me to get more exercise. I dont wanna exercise!!
Seit The Reaper Wrote:Mankind:*lets go*.....its ok...i only have Half of one of my ears....here it is*moves his puffy hair to show that he only has only a half of his ear.*

I remember that fight, he got his head stuck in the ropes because no one told him they had been tightened. That was cool.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Can I hide in your fort, Munkee?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Munkee has a fort, party at the fort. Unless Munkee doesn't want to party.
DMX: Shadow says when there's party or not. I sat when it's horny and really hot sex time! And I think Gun says when it's yiffing time... but I'm not sure, yet.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm not in the SDP so I don't follow the SDP rules I admit the fort is Munkee's so I will follow her rules.
DragonMasterX Wrote:DMX: Can I hide in your fort, Munkee?

Sure!
and Aguy, you cant come in. Its the special Munkee-Dragon fort. no fort for j00!
Gun: You can come inside the fort I bult out of nightraiders during the fray. Built typically for regular guys- and me.
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:
DragonMasterX Wrote:DMX: Can I hide in your fort, Munkee?

Sure!
and Aguy, you cant come in. Its the special Munkee-Dragon fort. no fort for j00!

Shadow: Darn fort nazi.

Slashmon: You have a house the size of a small country that can spawn an infinite number of rooms with anything you want.

Shadow: But they have a fort.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: Why dontcha make a fort out of rooms?