Join our server on Discord

Wuzzup!?
hmm...for some reason, i assumed this topic would be an instant hit...being as this guy is Gunter's friend...and Gunter spams everything. o_O
Shadow: As members of the SDP it is our job to start the spamming!! *Makes a large crate with infinite pies appear* LET THE PIE WARS BEGIN!! No rules so long as it has something to do with pie!! *Throws a pie at everyone in attendance*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*sits in one pie, and puts another one upsidedown on her head*
the pie is cold on my head...and on my butt...
*puts pies around her*
I have a fortress!
*catches Pie* YES! *hurls the pie back at Shadow, but it slams his face so hard he goes crashing through the window and outside* whoops...

DMX: *walks to window and peeks his head out, sweatdropping and looking on Shadow* err... sorry boss...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Seit:*Seit Crawls out of his Grave and walks up to Red.* HI....im Dead...and theres nothing anyone can....wait...anyway,Call Me Seit...the Dead Poet,The Heartless with a Heart,The King Of The Undead and...the leader of the KOTU.....and ive promoted Mankind to 2nd Leader....

Mankind: *Runs into Seit,then Runs him over*BANG BANG..nice to meet you..
Shadow: YOUR PIE FORTRESS SHALL FALL BEFORE MY PIEY WRATH!! *Starts up a modified pitching machine that fires 20 pies a minute* FEEL MY WRATH!!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
*peeks out*
AHHHHHHHHHHH!
*all scared 'n' stuff*
Mankind: *Applies the Mandable Claw w/ Mr Socko, on Shadowknight* NO SCARING MUNKIEE!

Seit: ....ow...little help?
I am safe!...for now.
*continues to build up her fortress*
Shadow: You want a piece of me mr. socko? *Starts taking his shoes off*

Slashmon: OH CRAP!! *Hits a button making countless alarms go off* WE HAVE AN IMPENDING LEVEL 60 TOXICITY LEVEL INCOMING, REPEAT, A LEVEL 60 TOXICITY WARNING!! IF YOU HAVE A SENSE OF SMELL I SUGGEST RUNNING DOWNWIND ASAP!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad